CHAPTER 1

AUTHORS NOTE

YN AND TAEHYUNG ARE MARRIED COPS. YN'S GOT A TOUGH PAST THAT KEEPS HER DISTANT FROM TAEHYUNG,DESPITE OF TAEHYUNG'S PAST HE WANTED TO GIVE SECOND CHANCE TO HIS LOVE LIFE AND WANTED TO MAKE HIS AND YN'S MARRAIGE WORK. HE WAS TRYING EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO MAKE YN COMFORTABLE WITH HIM TO OPEN UP..BUT NOTHING WORKS..

THEN A WEIRD CASE POPS UP, DIGGING INTO SECRETS THEY'VE BOTH HIDDEN. AS THEY WORK ON IT TOGETHER, THEY START OPENING UP TO EACH OTHER, FACING OLD SCARS AND FEELINGS THEY'VE IGNORED. BUT IT'S NOT EASY. THE CASE TESTS THEM BOTH, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP GETS A SERIOUS SHAKE-UP. CAN THEY SOLVE THE CASE AND KEEP THEIR MARRIAGE STRONG?

--------------------------------

!! AUTHOR'S POV !!

In the soft glow of the morning sun, YN stirred from her slumber, the gentle light filtering through the curtains. She blinked, gradually becoming aware of the warmth beside her. Turning her head, she found Taehyung, her husband of only a few months, still lost in the embrace of sleep.

The room was quiet, save for the soft rhythm of their breathing and the distant chirping of birds outside. YN couldn't help but feel a pang of unease, the weight of their arranged marriage settling heavily upon her shoulders. Despite the passing time, she still felt a lingering distance between them, a chasm she wasn't sure how to bridge.

YN : Taehyungshii..wake up..we have to go to the police station..

TAEHYUNG : Yeah..just give me 5 minutes more jagiya...!! (soft sleepy voice)

YNHmm..(while sitting on bed)

Unknowingly a smile formed on Yn's face..when Taehyung called her Jagiya.

As soon as Yn was about to get off the bed Taehyung reaches for Yn's hands and pulls her closer in his arms closer into his embrace.. His touch was comforting, familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. 

Yn didn't want to disturb his slumber so she waited for few minutes before removing his hand and getting out of the bed..She freshened up and went to kitchen for cooking breakfast.

AFTER AN HOUR

TAEHYUNG : Good morning Ynshii..(coming towards the diner)

YN : Good morning..(soft yet cold tone )...breakfast is ready...just wait..I will serve..(while stirring the food in pan).

TAEHYUNG : Ohkayyss..!!(In a happy voice..ignoring her cold tone )

When she was done preparing the food..She served the food to Taehyung and herself and poured water for themselves.. 

TAEHYUNG : Your cooking skills are just wow...(while munching on his food) it makes me wanna kiss your hands all time...(winking at her..)

YN : Hmm..(inner her felt joy after the compliment but she didn't want to make it obvious)

Taehyung is used to Yn's cold replies...so he says nothing and finished his breakfast..before heading towards the police station..with Yn.

--------- ( AT POLICE STATION ) ---------

HEAD OFFICER : I was waiting for you both to arrive...(flashing a gentle smile to both of them )     I hope you both must be aware of the rumours going on in the Hwangum village.