CHAPTER 2

Yn went to the backyard of the police station..for freshening up..

YN : Finally...some fresh air..It was already hard for me to be around such a place where Jeon Jungkook is present..(stretching her arms while walking around the greenery)

Suddenly someone taps Yn's shoulders..She flinched a bit..

YN : Taehyungshii..(She was scared if he might had heard her)

TAEHYUNG : Is something wrong..Ynshii? You seemed a  little off when sir introduced us to the two officers..You were zoned out too for a long time !

YN : Everything is alright Taehyung..don't worry..it's just I was thinking about the case nothing else..Thanks for asking..(she gave a reassuring smile to him) 

TAEHYUNG : Ohh..Okay..But please do tell me if something is not right..I am your husband..I will always be by your side..I will never let anyone hurt you..I love you more than you think Ynahh...And..we have to leave in an hour for Hwangnum..be ready..Okayy..

Taehyung pulled Yn towards him and a give soft kiss on her forehead..and makes an eye contact with her

TAEHYUNG : Come soon..I will be waiting..Love you..

YN : Hmm..

Taehyung without showing how he felt hurt when she didn't give any response to him..was about to head to the van..but..Yn called him out..

YN : Taehyungshii..(calls him out)

He turns back towards her..and signals her to say 

YN : I love you too..(while flashing a huge smile)

Taehyung's soul joyed up and a huge smile formed on his face listening to her words..

AFTER AN HOUR

All four of them were near the van while the assistants were arranging the bags in the back of van..

TAEHYUNG : So..who is gonna drive?

JUNGKOOK : I can drive..Jisoo can sit with Yn at back and Taehyung can sit beside me.

TAEHYUNG : Actually I can't sit in front..it makes me nauseous..

JUNGKOOK : Ohk...then Yn can sit in front with me and Jisoo can sit with taehyung at back..since jisoo can also not sit on front seat of van...

TAEHYUNG : Uhmm..ohh..kk

YN : Is something wrong taehyung ?

TAEHYUNG : No..no..its completely alright..let's head toward hwangnum..before it's dawn..

ALL FOUR SAT ACCORDING TO THE ASSIGNED SEATS

TAEHYUNG WAS SITTING UNCOMFORTABLY BESIDE..HE WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH JISOO..SAME GOES WITH YN AND JUNGKOOK..

ALL FOUR ARRIVED AT NEAR CAVE AND PUT ON A TENT NEARBY

THEY INFORMED THE HEAD

A RANDOM VILLAGER : Why are you all tenting up near this possessed cage..do you wish to die this soon..you all look really young..

YN :Excuse me..mind your own buisness..and let us do our work..if you interfere...you will end up in jail..

A RANDOM VILLAGER (laughing hysterically) : You all will die...remember..

JISOO : I am so curious to investigate the cave even more now..but first let's eat something..A whole zoo is dancing in my stomach..

YN : Taehyung..can you bring the food from the back of van..meanwhile I will set up the tables..

TAEHYUNG : As you say your highness...

All four ate..it was dark now..taehyung and jisoo were sleeping while jk and yn where looking at the moon..

JUNGKOOK : The moon looks lonely... like it's still crying in the bright sky..even though I always know that the morning will come..I want to stay in your sky like star..Every day, every moment.If I knew this was gonna happen.I would have remembered more of them.I will look into your eyes

YN : And say, I missed you

Jungkook shifted his gaze towards Yn who was already looking deep in Jungkook's eyes..Jungkook broke the eye contact and..

JUNGKOOK : How's the life going on Yn..? I never thought that we will meet again..but I think god has another plans

YN : Much better without you jungkook...I wish we would have never met..you are just a very bad nightmare to me..

JUNGKOOK : I am sorry Kylie...

YN : Your sorry..can't change anything now Alex..I hate you alot..now..

(I am gonna hate you..because hating you is the only way..it doesn't hurt)

JUNGKOOK : I know...but I still wanna appolozise for everything...

Jungkook eyes teared up...

YN : I am now married to taehyung..he is such a caring and lovely person..and loves me alot..and I love him too..we are in a perfect marraige

JUNGKOOK : I know you are lying Kylie..you don't love him..you hate me but deep down..you still love me...

Yn's eyes also teared up...she was not able to say anything..because evrything said by him is truth...

YN : Can you stop it Jungkook...I..i..i..love taehyung...

Jungkook hugged Yn ..Yn resisted Jungkook's hug but finally gave up and started crying whole heartedly..

JUNGKOOK : Shh..shh...I am sorry Yn..I am so sorry..I am sorry to you and our baby..I am such a bad person..I...i..i was not a good father and boyfriend to you...

Yn fell asleep in jungkook's arm.. while crying..jungkook looked at her eyes with dried up tears and put her beside jungkook..and he himself fell in sleep beside jisoo...