CHAPTER 14

JISOO : What the hell are talking about Jungkook. *cough* *cough* Leavee mee..

JUNGKOOK : This child in your womb is not mine...I can't believe this, Jisoo! The doctor just told me that the child you're carrying isn't mine?

JISOO : What? Jungkook, no, that can't be true. There must be some mistake.

JUNGKOOK : Mistake? Do you think I'm stupid? The doctor showed me the test results, Jisoo. Our baby isn't mine. How could you do this to me?

---- FLASHBACK -----

---- JUNGKOOK'S POV ----

YN : Great idea!!!

MY PHONE RANG.

JUNGKOOK : Excuse me..

IT WAS THE DOCTOR

--- ON CALL ---

DOCTOR : Good morning. Is this Mr.Jeon speaking?

JUNGKOOK : Good morning doctor, Mr.Jeon speaking. Is there any problem.

DOCTOR : Actually Mr.Jeon, I think it's necessary for you to know one thing which I have been hiding since a month but now I can't keep it to myself anymore. It's so disturbing for me.

JUNGKOOK : What is it Doctor..please come straight to the point.

DOCTOR : Actually Mr.Jeon....the baby in Mrs.Jeon womb is not yours.

JUNGKOOK : What? I... I don't understand. Are you sure about this?

I WAS TO STUNNED WHEN I HEARD THIS

DOCTOR :  I understand this is a lot to take in, and I'm truly sorry to be the bearer of such news. The DNA tests which we took that time of you and when Mrs.Jeon was admitted in hospital we ran some tests on her. So the DNA of child in her womb is not even a single percent similar to yours. I wanted to tell you about this since long time but seeing Mrs.Jeon's critical condition at that time. I was hesitant. 

JUNGKOOK : I... I can't believe this. How is it even possible? 

DOCTOR : I know this is incredibly difficult, and I'm here to support you through the process. For your confirmation I have sent you the reports too.

JUNGKOOK : Thanks Doctor for showing your honesty.  I just don't know how to process all of this.

--- CALL ENDS ----

I WAS A MESS RIGHT NOW. I DON'T KNOW WHY WOULD JISOO DO SUCH A THING TO ME.I GAVE MY LIFE A SECOND CHANCE AND ACCEPTED JISOO AS MY LIFE PARTNER AND THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING. I KNOW I HAVE DONE A BIG SIN IN MY PAST ARE YOU GIVING PUNISHMENT FOR IT GOD? WHY GOD WHY??

I HAD TEARS OF ANGER AND SADNESS IN MY EYES. I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

I WAITED FOR TAEHYUNG AND YN TO LEAVE. WHEN I HEARD THEM LEAVING I THRASHED DOWNSTAIRS THE VERY NEXT MOMENT. 

---- FLASHBACK ENDS -----

JISOO : Jungkook, please, listen. There must be some confusion. I haven't been with anyone else.

JUNGKOOK : (angry) Confusion? I trusted you, and you're lying to my face. How long were you planning to deceive me?

JISOO :  I swear, I would never do something like that. I love you, and I love our baby.