CHAPTER 27

YN SHOWERS AND MADE BREAKFAST FOR BOTH OF THEM AND CAME BACK TO BEDROOM

YN : Tae baby...Wake up..we are going to be late...

TAEHYUNG :  5 more minutes...

YN : No..wake up..pleasee baby..Get freshen up

TAEHYUNG : Just 5 more minutessss Lisaaaa.... 

TAEHYUNG REALISED WHAT HE SAID UNCONCIOUSLY AND GOT UP FROM SLEEP..

TAEHYUNG : I am sorry Yn...I am so sorry..I didn't mean to say...

YN : (cold voice) It's okay Jagi...go and get freshen up..I will wait for you downstairs

TAEHYUNG HUMMED AND GOT FRESHEN UP AND WENT DOWNSTAIRS FOR HAVING BREAKFAST..

YN : Here...

YN SAYS SERVING FOOD ON THE PLATE

 TAEHYUNG : It's so good..

DESPITE THE TENSION IN AIR..TAEHYUNG'S COMPLIMENT WARMED UP YN'S HEART..

YN : (forcing a smile) Glad you liked it..

THEY EAT IN SILENCE FOR FEW MOMENTS..WITHT HE TENSION AMONG THEM STILL PRESENT

TAEHYUNG : YN... about earlier...

YN : (interrupting, her tone warmer) It's okay, Tae. Let's just forget about it, alright?

TAEHYUNG NODS..

TAEHYUNG : It's 12 : 30 pm right now...We still have some hours for work...

YN'S PHONE RINGS...IT WAS JISOO..YN PICKS UP THE PHONE..

-- ON CALL --

YN : Hello Jisoo shii...

JISOO : Hello..Yniee...how are you doing?

YN : I am great...what about you...Is everything alright?

JISOO : Actually Yn...I wanted to ask about Jungkook..how is he doing..where is he?

YN : He..hee..was getting therapy since past one month and next week he will join the Cave case..

JISOO : What..?? He was getting therapy...

YN : Yes..after what happened between the both of you..and then the death of his dad and the missing of his mother all this messed him up so much that he needed Therapy...

 JISOO : DAD DIED?? WHAT?? WHEN ?? HOW ??

YN EXPLAINED THE WHOLE INCIDENT

JISOO : (sobbing) I couldn't believe Jungkook went through this much in such a short span of time..

YN : Jisoo..why are you so worried about him?

JISOO : We found the culprit..It was someone else with features like Jungkook...maybe someone planned this to separate me and Jungkook and wanted me to hate him...

YN : WHAT?

JISOO : Yess...and now we just need to know thst who sent that man to attack on me...

 YN : That's terrible, Jisoo. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that.

JISOO : Thank you, Yn. It's been a lot to handle, but knowing Jungkook went through so much as well... it breaks my heart..I was not by his side when he needed me the most and I accussed him of attacking on me and killing my child...I feel like the worst person alive on the world..