CHAPTER 17

JUNGKOOK : Please give me the food I will make her eat it...how can she be so careless..did she forget that she has a human being growing inside her womb..

I TOOK THE PLATE AND RAN UPSTAIRS AND KNOCKED ON THE DOOR..THERE WAS NO RESPONSE..SO I BANGED IT LOUDER...I DECIDED TO BREAK THE DOOR...I PUT MY ALL FORCE ON THE DORR MORE THAN 10 TIMES AND EVENTUALLY IT BROKE.

JUNGKOOK : JISOO..JISOOO...WHERE ARE YOU JISOOO???

JISOO WAS NOT IN THE ROOM AND I WENT TO CHECK THE BATHROOM..I SAW A HEART QUENCHING SCENE THERE..

 JUNGKOOK : JISOOO!!!!

JISOO WAS LYING UNCONCIOUSLY ON THE COLD FLOOR WITH A KNIFE STABBED STRAIGHT IN HER WOMB. THE WHITE TILES OF BATHROOM WAS COVERED WITH DARK RED BLOOD. 

JUNGKOOK RUSHED TOWARDS JISOO...HIS KNEES DROPPED ON THE FLORR ON SEEING SUCH A MISERABLE STATE OF HIS WIFE. 

HE PANICKED AT THE SITUATION BUT EVENTUALLY CALMED DOW. HE FIRST CAREFULLY REMOVED THE KNIFE FROM HER WOMB AND COVERED IT FROM TOWEL AND IMMEDIATELY PICKED JISOO IN BRIDAL STYLE FROM THE COLD FLOOR AND RUSHED DOWNSTAIRS TOWARDS HIS CAR. 

HE LAID DOWN JISOO IN THE BACCKSEAT OF HIS CAR AND DROVE THE CAR WITH BLOOD ALL OVER HIS BODY TOWARDS THE HOSPITAL.

JUNGKOOK : DOCTOR !!!! DOCTOR !!

HE SCREAMED WHILE HOLDING HIS UNCONCIOUS WIFE IN HIS ARMS WHILE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING FROM HER WOMB. 

DOCTOR LAID JISOO ON THE STRECHER AND ADMITTED HER IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM QUICKLY. WHEN JISOO WAS ADMITTED JUNGKOOK WAITED FOR HER OUTSIDE THE ROOM AND INFORMED HIS PARENTS. THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY. 

POLICE ARRIVED AT THE SCENE. THEY IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISED JUNGKOOK AS THE SUSPENDED POLICE OFFICER. THE HEAD POLICE NAME IS PARK JIMIN.

PARK JIMIN : Hello Sir, Myself Park Jimin from Seoul Police station. I am here to ask you about the incident which recently happened at your house with your wife which is now admitted in emergency room.

JUNGKOOK : Hello..

PARK JIMIN :  I understand this is an incredibly difficult time for you. We're here to find the person responsible for what happened to your wife. Can you walk me through the events of that night?

JUNGKOOK : Hmm..actually me and my wife had a huge argument with each other and I left the house in anger and spent the night at my parents house. When I returned home this morning I rushed towards my room as maid informed me that my wife has not eaten since yesterday and she is pregnant. When I knocked on the door for the first time there was no response from the other side. Then I banged louder...still no response..then I decided to break open the door. I broke open the door and I didn't see my wife arounf the room so I dashed towards the bathroom. When I twisted the knob of bathroom door I saw my wife laying on the cold floor of bathroom unconsciously blood drops everywhere on the bathroom floor. A knife was stabbed inside her womb.  I carefully took knife out from her womb and drapped towel around the huge wound and rushed towards hospital.

PARK JIMIN : Thanks for sharing the information. May I know the reason behind the argument caused between the two of you.

JUNGKOOK : Actually I got to know that child growing inside my wife is not mine but of someone else by the doctor.

 PARK JIMIN : Did the doctor show you any evidence?

JUNGKOOK : Yes he sent me the documents.

PARK JIMIN : Can I have look in it?

 JUNGKOOK : Here it is.

I SHOWED THE REPORT TO THE OFFICER.

PARK JIMIN : Thank you for the cooperation . Once your wife gains consciousness we will interrogate with your wife too. You may be aware of the procedures.

JUNGKOOK : Yes..please officer search for the culprit and bring them Infront of me as soon as possible.

PARK JIMIN : Please be strong.

I SAW MY MOM AND DAD MARCHING TOWARDS ME.

MR.JEON : How did this all happened with Jisoo ????

MRS.JEON : Are you ok son?

PARK JIMIN : I will give you all privacy.

JUNGKOOK : Thank you officer.

MR. PARK WENT FROM THEIR 

MRS.JEON : Son..(tears in her eyes)

I HUGGED MY MOM

JUNGKOOK : Mom..god is punishing me for the sin I did..And Jisoo is getting punished for her sin. She should not have betrayed me like this.

MR.JEON : Son..please calm down...

I BROKE THE HUG BY MOM

JUNGKOOK : I can't dad I can't...I am at the fault for everyone's miserable life.

 MR.JEON : Blaming yourself will hurt you more and isn't the solution for anything. Please put yourself up together. Jisoo needs you the most right now. She is your wife even if the child is yours or not. 

I SAW DOCTOR COMING OUT OF THE ROOM.

JUNGKOOK : Doctor!!! Doctor !!! How is my wife and the child??

DOCTOR : I am sorry but we unfortunately can't save the baby. Jisoo also had a huge loss of blood which means that It will take her more then 3 months to recover. She has to stay in the hospital until she fully recovers.

MY KNEES FELT WEAK AS I FALL ON GROUND. IT HAPPENED AGAIN WITH ME. I AGAIN LOST ONE MORE LIFE. I AM AGAIN SUFFERING THROUGH SAME THING.