CHAPTER 29

JISOO : She is my..Stepsister

PARK JIMIN : Whatt !! She is your stepsister?? Does anyone know about it?? It is not in your family records...

JISOO : I never considered her as a part of my family..she is a bad luck to our family..

PARK JIMIN : Can you explain us in detail..!?!?

JISOO : When I was 3 year old my mother died from cancer...my dad was depressed after my mother's death..he started drinking too much but still never harmed me..he used to take care of me a lot..on my 7th birthday my dad introduced me too Lisa's mom and Lisa..we were a happy family..but after few years Taehyung entered Lisa's life. She intoduced us to Taehyung. Everyone was happy with Lisa and Taehyung's relationship except Our dad. When Taehyung told about his past that he ran away from his house and was found on streets to his adopted parents. Our dad didn't want Lisa to be in relation with Taehyung. He thought that he is a runner. If one day Lisa and Taehyung will have arguement then he will run away from her and find another woman just like his parents. He told Lisa to breakup with Taehyung but Lisa threatened dad that she will kill herself if she doesn't get married to Taehyung. Unwillingly dad got both of them married but still wanted them to get divorced. For the starting years my mom stopped dad from doing all this but after death of mom dad wanted Lisa to leave him.So Dad told me to make plan that will eventually make Taehyung and Lisa break up. I involved my cousin into this plan...But my cousin was unaware of the plan.Then I created the misunderstanding between them which eventually lead into their divorce. And I think Lisa knew about this..she must be angry about it and took revenge from me..It's all my fault..all my fault..

SAYING THIS JISOO STARTED SOBBING AND THE CO-OFFICER HANDED HER A GLASS OF WATER TO CALM HER DOWN. 

PARK JIMIN : Did Taehyung get to know about the truth??

TAEHYUNG : Yes..I knew it !

TAEHYUNG SAID WHILE COMING TOWARDS THEM

PARK JIMIN : Then why did you not do anything about it? 

TAEHYUNG : Because...I was already married to Yn..

FLASHBACK

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

KIM NAMJOON : V...I am sorry..I never meant to hurt your feelings...I was just looking from Lisa's perspective..but let me tell you one thing..

TAEHYUNG : Yes?

KIM NAMJOON : After you both got divorced..Lisa came to live with us..for a month...she used to mostly lock herself in room and never ate proper meals...one day she fainted and we took her too doctor..doctor told us that Lisa was pregnant with your child..Lisa left our house on that day..telling us that she wanted to live independently for her child..we tried to stop her alot..but she eventually left us...she visits us every month with Baby Tae..and I swear to god..there was no sign of any man with her..you are putting a worst allegation on her..

TAEHYUNG : But you just told that you were confided while back??

KIM NAMJOON : I was nervous...sorry..

TAEHYUNG : What should I do now Joon?

KIM NAMJOON : We will navigate something..you focus on Mr.Jungwoon's funeral and your missing aunt Jeon Somi...

TAEHYUNG : I want to hold my little one..Joon..I always wanted to have a kid with Lisa and live life of happy family..but seems like god has different plans for us..