CHAPTER 19

THE OFFICERS LEFT THE HOSPITAL..

-- END OF AUTHOR'S POV ---

--- JUGNKOOK'S POV ---

I DECIDED TO GO INSIDE JISOO'S ROOM TO CONFRONT ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID TO OFFICERS..

JISOO : You fucking bastard..how dare you enter this room again...

JUNGKOOK : Jisoo..why are talking to me like this..what did I do?

JISOO : What did you do to me...?? Really..you have guts to ask me that fucking question?

JUNGKOOK : Jisoo...

JISOO : Get Lost Jungkook..fucking go away from my eyes....you filthy man.

JUNGKOOK : Jagiya can you just explain me----

JISOO : FORGET ME MR. JEON.. I AM NO ONE TO YOU FROM TODAY ONWARDS..CONSIDER ME ALSO DEAD JUST LIKE MY BABY..

JUNGKOOK : Jisoo..(sobbing) please..please don't say this..please...

 JISOO : The divorce papers will be sent to your house with my sign on it..you just have to sign it..NOW FUCKING GET LOST..

I KNEELED DOWN AND HOLD JISOO'S LEGS FOR BEGGING

JUNGKOOK : No..Jisoo..please don't do this...please..hear me out..please...I can't live without you..

JISOO : You can...WITH YOUR KYLIE..

 JUNGKOOK : What..what...are you talking about Jisoo? Who is Kylie..??

I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED JISOO TO KNOW ABOUT KYLIEE..

JISOO : Woww...woww...Mr.Jeon...don't you forget that I am a police officer too...before marrying you I researched a lot about you..I know you had a girlfriend named Kylie..whom you left because she had miscarriage..please leave me tooo..

JUNGKOOK : Jisoo..please don't say like this...I want to correct my mistake..

JISOO : NURSE...NURSE..PLEASE GET THIS MAN OUT OF MY SIGHT...

JUNGKOOK : Jisoo..jisoo..no please don't..

NURSE : Mr.Jeon please leave before I call security..

I HAD NO OPTION BUT TO LEAVE THE HOSPITAL ROOM...I WAS A CRYING MESS OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL ROOM...WHEN I RECIEVED A CALL FROM UNKNOWN CALLER ID..

--- ON CALL ---

JUNGKOOK : Hello..who's this?

UNKNOWN PERSON : Hello..This is Mr.Kim Namjoon from National Korea hospital speaking.

JUNGKOOK : Yes?

UNKNOWN PERSON : I found your contact on the emergency list of  Mr.Jeon Jungwoon.

JUNGKOOK : What happened to my dad? Tell me..

KIM NAMJOON : Sir..there was restaurant fire which broke in Kimchi n Chill where Mr.Jeon Jungwoon were present. The restaurant fire has brutally injured many people including Mr.Jungwoon.

JUNGKOOK : Mom? My mom was there too with him...Mrs.Jeon Somi

KIM NAMJOON : Let me search her name in the list of victims...until then I have sent you the location please reach soon.

JUNGKOOK : Yes..thank you Mr.Kim

--- CALL DISCONNECTED ---

I PANICKED AND DROVE OFF TO KOREA NATIONAL HOSPITAL MY HEARTBEAT INCREASING WITH THE SPEEDING INCREASE OF CAR. I WAS JUST PRAYING FOR MY PARENTS. MY WHOLE LIFE CAME IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS THAT SCARED OF LOOSING MY PARENTS WHILE I AM ON VERGE OF LOOSING JISOO AS MY WIFE.

I RAN INSIDE THE HOSPITAL.

KIM NAMJOON :  Are you the gentleman who called about the fire at the restaurant? I'm Dr. Kim Namjoon. I understand there's an emergency involving your parents? I was the one who informed you about your parents.

JUNGKOOK : Yes, Doctor. I rushed here as soon as I could. Did you get any information about my Mom Mrs.Jeon Somi whereabouts?

KIM NAMJOON  : I understand this is incredibly distressing for you. Right now, our priority is your father's condition. He's in critical condition, and our team is doing everything we can. We'll keep you updated on his status. As for your mother, I've informed the authorities, and they are actively searching for her. We'll do our best to locate her and keep you informed.

JUNGKOOK : I can't believe this is happening. How bad are my dad's injuries? Can I see him?

KIM NAMJOON :  His injuries are severe, and he's currently in the intensive care unit. The medical team is working diligently to stabilize him. We're restricting access to the ICU for now, but I promise to keep you updated on his progress. We need to focus on his immediate care.

JUNGKOOK : I just need to know they're both going to be okay. What should I do now?

KIM NAMJOON :  I understand this is an incredibly difficult time for you. Right now, it's important to stay in the waiting area. We're coordinating efforts to find your mother, and as soon as we have any information, we'll let you know. I recommend reaching out to any family or friends for support during this time.

 JUNGKOOK : Thank you, Doctor. I appreciate your honesty. Please, do everything you can for my dad, and let me know as soon as there's any news about my mom.

KIM NAMJOON : I will, and I'm here to support you through this. We have a team working on your father, and we'll continue searching for your mother. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

MR.KIM LEFT FROM THERE AND I HAD A SEAT INFRONT OF MY DAD'S ICU CABIN

MY WHOLE WORLD IS SHATTERED IN MANY PIECES. MY DAD IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE ICU ROOM. NO ONE KNOWS EHRE MY MOM IS..IS SHE ALRIGHT?..I TRIED TO CORRECT MY MISTAKE THIS TIME..BUT I FAILED AGAIN. I FAILED AS A HUSBAND..AS A FATHER AND NOW AS A SON..I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING. I FAILED TO AKNOWLEDGE JISOO'S PURITY. IN SUCH A SHORT SPAN OF TIME I LOST MY EVERYTHING. I HAVE ONLY ONE LEFT WITH ME NOW..THAT IS YN...BUT SHE HAS TAEHYUNG. I AM JUST A MERE HUMAN BEING IN HER LIFE. ITS..TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE.

I SAW MR.KIM NAMJOON COMING OUT OF THE ICU ROOM IN WHICH MY DAD IS ADMITTED.

JUNGKOOK : Doc...doc...what happened? How is my dad doing? Is he gonna be okay?

KIM NAMJOON : It's really hard for me to communicate those words to you but...Mr. Jeon...Jungwoon....

JUNGKOOK :Yes?? What..what about him?

KIM NAMJOON : I am really sorry but...

 JUNGKOOK : But what doc tell mee....tell mee...

KIM NAMJOON : He couldn't make it..He has paved his way to heaven..leaving you and your family.