CHAPTER 3

JUNGKOOK : Shh..shh...I am sorry Yn..I am so sorry..I am sorry to you and our baby..I am such a bad person..I...i..i was not a good father and boyfriend to you...

----FLASHBACK----

YN : Alex..I have to tell you something...

JUNGKOOK : What is it Kylie??

YN : First close your eyes..

JUNGKOOK CLOSES HIS EYES WITH HIS HANDS

YN HOLDS JUNGKOOK'S HAND AND LEADS HIM TO THEIR BEDROOM

JUNGKOOK : I am getting nervous Kylie...what this surprise can be?

YN : Don't be nervous..now you can open your eyes

YN HAS DECORATED THE WHOLE ROOM WITH PINK AND BLUE BALLOONS AND THERE WAS A RECTANGULAR BOX ON THE BED

JUNGKOOK WAS STUNNED SEEING ALL THIS

YN : Alex..can you please open that box...

JUNGKOOK : Hmm...

JUNGKOOK OPENS THE BOX..AND....THERE WAS A PREGNANCY TEST IN IT..WITH TWO RED LINES..

JUNGKOOK : Holy shit...YOU ARE PREGNANT KYLIE...

YN : Yes Alex...you are gonna become father...

JUNGKOOK HUGGED YN TIGHTLY..AND STARTED CRYING..IN JOY..

JUNGKOOK : You can't even measure my happiness right now..after listening this news..I am so happy..so so happy...I love you so much a KYlie..I promise I will be a good father to our baby..

JUNGKOOK BREAKS THE HUG AND KNEELS DOWN AND PUT HIS HAND NEAR YN'S BELLY

JUNGKOOK : Hello baby..I am your dad..I love you a lot..wishing to meet you soon buddy..

YN GIGGLES AT HIS WORDS..JUNGKOOK LOOKS AT YN..STOOD UP..AND KISSES HER DEEPLY...AFTER THE PASSIONATE KISS...THEY HAD A BEAUTIFUL CANDLE LIGHT DINNER..YN INFORMED ABOUT THIS NEWS TO HER FAMILY..THEY WERE PLANNING THEIR WEDDING SOON..YN'S MOM WAS THE MOST HAPPY PERSON AFTER HEARING THIS NEWS FROM HER..

----------AFTER 3 MONTHS--------

YN FELT LIKE FLOW UNDERNEATH THE BLANKET....SHE SAW BLANKET FULL OF BLOOD...SHE SCREAMED LOUDLY..MAKING JUNGKOOK WAKE UP FROM HIS SLEEP..

JUNGKOOK : What happened Kylie..are you ok?

YN WAS SHAKING BADLY...JUGKOOK LOOKED TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF BLOOD..HE WAS SCARED AND RUSHED YN TO HOSPITAL..

-----AT HOSPITAL----

YN WAS ADMITED TO EMERGENCY ROOM...

JUNGKOOK WAS PRAYING TO GOD FOR HIS BABY..CRYING BADLY

DOCTOR : Mr.Jeon Jungkook

JUNGKOOK : Yes doctor..how is Yn..and how is our baby..??

DOCTOR : I am sorry to say Mr.Jeon but..Ms.Kim Yn had a miscarriage and you have lost your baby...Yn is right now unconscious..you can meet her after 30 minutes..

JUNGKOOK'S WORLD SHOOK..HE WAS IN A DEEP SHOCK..HE HAD DREAMT OF MANY THINGS ABOUT HIS BABY...

JUNGKOOK : You have ruined everything Yn..You killed my baby...I will never forgive you..You..are..ree..ree..res..s.s..pon..sib..le for our baby's death..I don't deserve this god..why did you do this to me...

JUNGKOOK HAS LOST HIS MIND...HE PAID THE MEDICAL BILLS AND WROTE A NOTE AND KEPT NEAR YN'S BED AND INFORMED NURSE TO GIVE THIS NOTE TO YN WHEN SHE GAINS CONCIOUSNESS..

YN WOKE UP AND SAW A NURSE NEAR HER

YN : Excuse me mam..can you tell me what happened to me..Is my baby ok??

NURSE : I am sorry to say this mam..but your baby is no more in this world..

YN WAS SHOCKED..SHE WAS SPEECHLESS..SHE WAS ABOUT TO FAINT..NURSE HOLDS YN

NURSE : Mam..please hold yourself up..

YN : Where is Ale..ee...e..xx..xx??

NURSE : You mean the sir..who took you here?

YN : Yes..

NURSE : Mam..he has left the hospital 20 minutes ago..and left this note for you..

NURSE POINTS TOWARDS THE NOTE NEAR YN'S BED..YN OPENS THE NOTE AND HER WORLD WAS SHATTERED WHEN SHE READ THE LETTER

I hate you Yn..I hate you alot..you killed our baby...you are responsible for our baby's death...I don't want an irresponsible life partner like you..I am breaking up with you..don't ever try to contact me again..I have sent your luggage to your mom's house...I deserve better than you..GOOD BYE KIM YN..

YN BURST CRYING READING THE NOTE..SHE WAS DEVASTED..SHE CAN'T BEAR ALL THIS ANYMORE...YN'S MOM CAME RUSHING TO HER..

YN'S MOM : YN..are you ok? I am sorry sweetie..I am too late..that bastard finally showed his true colours..I am sorry sweetie..I would have taken care of you more..now let's head to home..everything will be alright sweetie..your mom is here..you didn't deserve a partner like him..I will find you the best partner in whole world...he will be a great father and husband..I promise..I love you Yn..

YN AND HER MOM WERE CRYING SO BADLY HUGGING EACH OTHER..

-------FLASHBACK ENDS--------

Yn fell asleep in jungkook's arm.. while crying..jungkook looked at her eyes with dried up tears and put her beside jungkook..and he himself fell in sleep beside jisoo...

-----NEXT MORNING------

YN WOKE UP AND REMEMBERED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND LAST NIGHT AND LOOKED AT JUNGKOOK..

TAEHYUNG : Good morning sweetheart...how was your sleep..?

YN : Good morning..Taehyungshii..I had a great sleep..

JISOO ARRANGED BREAKFAST FOR ALL

JISOO : Guys..come and have breakfast...

----While having breakfast----

JISOO : So..who's gonna enter the cave?

TAEHYUNG : Let me and jungkook go first...and then you and Yn can gaurd outside..then you both can go..

JISOO : No..I also want to go with jungkook...Ynshii..can take care of the camp...alone...can you Ynshii?

YN : Yeah..I have no problem

TAEHYUNG : Are you sure Yn?

YN :Yes taehyung..you all three can proceed..

--------

TO BE CONTINUED.....