9 My Dear Lilibeth

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

       If you're reading my letter, then I'd like to say that you became my inspiration.

Megapolis is now Busy, and that means Pigsy has to get the Van ready. Mk has volunteered to gather all of the ingredients needed and he carefully put them behind the van. In celebration of New Year's Eve, The Plaza will be a loud place full of music and Shop owners.

"Smile Sandy!"

Mei Laughed, sitting and taking a picture of Sandy carrying Mo (Mo the Cat :3) Pigsy is just busy cooking noodles while Tang is Writing in his book or something (the red book he has or smth). he's just listening to their bantering, helping Pigsy Cook and clean the dishes. It was a busy day, but Pigsy gave him a break for now, telling him to go and have fun.

"You sure Pigsy?"

"Yeah, yeah now go and have some fun kid it's new year's!"

the Pig Chuckled, Pushing the boy out and grabbing hold of his apron. Mk just sighed and did what Pigsy said to him, he walked through the busy streets and bought some stuff maybe he could give Mei some of the Souvenirs he had.

but then he saw that Guy again. Mk with a large grin skipped through the crowd and gave his mentor a huge bear hug. Wukong almost Hit him thinking it was an attack but seeing that red bandana He sighed and hugged him back "Monkey king! it's you! why are you here? I thought you were in flower fruit or something" He Grinned, and the king Scratched his Cheeks "Oh well You see I'm with Macaque" He Chuckled, pointing beside him, Mk Gasped once he saw a guy with Magenta eyes and Black hair. to be honest like—Fuck it these two look like identical twins or someshit.

"W-wait"

"Uugh—I know I told this dumbass to not copy my disguise, but he fucking did it anyways."

"Well, it's fun messing with you and the ladies trying to flirt" He Smirked, pissing off the king but Wukong just Waved it off "Anyways ignore this dipshit" He mumbled, Dragging Mk along with them.

"So Where are you guys heading to?"

"Hm?"

Macaque raised a brow, glancing at the boy he Shrugged "Wukong's buying a Bouquet for Lilibeth" Macaque Said, and Mk nodded. standing in front of a flower shop, Eventually Mk and Macaque stood outside to wait for him. letting the king go inside and just buy what flowers suits his Fiancé or something "Let me guess. he's going to buy the biggest one huh?" Mk said, and The Shadow Monkey Chuckled.

"What do you expect he's the king."

and Flowers aren't a problem for him. he can choose something that suits his Lady, As for Macaque he'll rather just stay put and not choose a flower. who knows maybe he's going to choose the most poisonous one or the horrendous Type of flower. "Man, I can't wait to visit Miss Lilibeth! She must be so pretty!" Mk Grinned, eyes Sparkling. Macaque just sighed and rolled his eyes "Yeah sure kid." he chuckled.