8 Mona Lisa?

"Yo Mk what's with all of the Doodle's bro? look it's even sticking up the ceiling

"Yo Mk what's with all of the Doodle's bro? look it's even sticking up the ceiling."

"What?! Mk Take those off its going to ruin the paint!" Pigsy Shrieked, surprised by how many papers were scattered around the floor and even sticking up to the ceiling, Mei even wondered how is that possible. maybe it's sticker paper or it's just water leaking out the pipes of the shop "Hm? oh sorry Pigsy!" Mk Gasped, scratching his head sheepishly and jumped grabbing the papers that were stuck on the ceiling "Seriously draw inside your room or outside. I just painted the whole shop with a new color" The Pig mumbled, Grumbling as he continued his cooking, Mei just Shrugged "Eh, It's the same paint piggy" She Smirked, Pigsy Glaring at her but she was not afraid of it to be honest.

"Hey, Mei look isn't she pretty?"

Mk Grinned, sitting beside her he showed her one of his drawings. Mk's sketchbook was filled with drawings of a girl, Mei raised a brow "So you Crushing to someone already?" She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows. the boy burst Pink, but immediately denied his Best Friends words "No! It's just uh. I'm not Crushing on someone okay!" He Huffed, crossing his arms and looking away "Sure sure Monkey man~" She Smirked, Flipping through his drawings.

just a lady with long hair and a pretty dress. maybe it's just Mk's imagination working, or this lady is a stranger walking around Megapolis City- wait.

she stopped, taking hold of one paper. it's the same lady that Mk drew, but this time it looks like the boy colored it and even added details of this mysterious lady, Mei squints her eyes, admiring the small details her best friend added and even the subject itself. indeed, Mk has a talent for art but this one so far it looks like he put so much effort into it "Hmph! See? I've put so much effort into drawing this one!" Mk Grinned, loving how he nailed all of the colors "Erm-yeah it's beautiful Mk good job! But uh..." Mei trailed, the boy Glancing at her.

"what's the matter?"

"Well, she's...I know this lady."

what?

wait was that possible? hold up What? "You do?" He Gasped, should he be nervous? no wait maybe Mei got the wrong person. "I remembered when I was 6 that I saw this lady!" she grinned and Mk Blinked. should he ask? maybe that would give him more explanation "Care to tell more then?" He smirked and said no more Mei Nodded.

she was young, 6 years at that. and it was the day her parents took a break from work. His father kept on rambling about him needing a break and also since he was getting tired of hearing loud honks of trucks and eye sore neon lights. so, the best thing is just the three of them relaxing.

It was in the middle of cold December, snowing and her mother wrapped her in a green sweater, jacket, and everything that kept her small body warm. they were walking around the streets, tourists would buy Souvenirs, and her favorite sight was bakeshops selling cakes and cookies. but sadly, her mother forbade her from eating cookies on that day since she has a sweet tooth and eating too much might break her teeth.

It was a memorable experience for her since she got to play under the snow and make a snowman, it didn't matter how many as long as her kiddie satisfaction was granted, she would drag her father with her and throw snowballs at each other and Laying on the ground making snow angels.

eventually, her mother called her, and they had to stop their snow games. taking a break her mother and father visited this Small Fruit shop.

since she was a kid back then she didn't know some of the exotic fruits that were displayed in that place. all she knows is that they sell apples, oranges, kiwi, Melons and other fruits she recognized.

she was walking around minding her own business, but her eyes caught sight of a picture frame just by the counter. it was old, pretty old. was it a picture? no, it's not it. but a drawing.

the paper has gone yellow and there are also stains. it was a lady with blonde hair, smiling gently with her brown eyes Staring back at her. She was pretty indeed, and she was Smiling ear to ear seeing how the lady wore a pretty blue dress with a Bouquet in her hand.

when she was a kid, she was a very touchy one. Mei would grab hold of things that caught her eye, and her mother would scold her for it. one time she grabbed a pretty Porcelain vase and it slipped into her palms. the poor ceramic breaking instantly and her mother giving her that motherly scolding look.

but remembering that pretty drawing of a lady in a blue dress. she wonders. was it the original owner? the drawing looks super old, and the one on the counter back then looks like a young teenage boy with green eyes and blonde hair.

relatives maybe?

it could be, but she was just a kid back then and she has no idea.

but now seeing Mk's drawings of her, It's like a sudden hit of nostalgia. If she visits that shop again will she see that picture frame placed beside the counter again? She would love to ask a question about its origin and who the mysterious lady is.

"You really drew her well, It's the same as I remember back when I was 6", She Said, and Mk nodded. so that's why Mei found his drawing of Lilibeth look so Familiar. it's because she once saw it when she was a child and also. the same fruit shop He visited.

"Can you draw one for me dude? I'll pay you of course!"

"You mean Lili-Er I Mean this Pretty lady?"

"Yeah! I'd like to have one of her portraits just hanging beside my Monkey mech posters."

she grinned, and gave back his sketchbook "What did you name her? Surely, she has one right?" Mei asked, and Mk Hummed.

"Well, She's Lady in Blue."

"But..."

Lilibeth.

Right, She's the Lady in a Blue dress. a mysterious figure of a woman. but she has a name of course.

"it's Lilibeth!" Mk Grinned, sparkling as he told Mei her name. The girl Awed "Lilibeth? what an oldish name! but I like it!" She chuckled, and Mk Scratched his head sheepishly.

My Dear Lilibeth