Letters

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

It's me Mk! Monkey King's student and uh also Successor! yeah, I know right? Monkey King suddenly has a student and also a Successor. but he did say he's retired and all.

But I'm happy that I became his Successor! it's so cool to have the great sage equal to heaven become your mentor who trains you!

Anyways, I'll be coming back here next week to clean your place! I'm going to make sure it's Sparkling clean! oh! And I'll give you flowers of course!

Sincerely,
MK

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

Ya know My best friend Mei is Descended from a real Dragon! She has this long lineage of family history which is kind of overwhelming by the way. but anyways! she's cool! and good at fighting bad guys too!

I also have a hot-tempered friend. he's Red Son! and he's a genius when it comes to Machines and techs, he even invented his own machines and cars.

should I tell Red Son to make a robot janitor? or a Security robot to guard your resting place? hm. maybe I should but I got to tell Mei first and see her opinion!

Sincerely,
Mk :D

Dear Lady Lilibeth,

Woah! It's my first time actually writing a decent letter! By the way, I'm Mk's best friend! Just call me Mei! I heard the story from Mk and actually, I'm sooooo in love with you and Monkey King's Love story! it's so Novel worthy!

He also told me that the drawing I have Is actually you! which OMG No way really? I was shookt because I really didn't know it was you! I thought that it was just someone else's Drawing or like Mona Lisa and stuff. But! my God! I'm glad to know that Mk told me your story! also, He gave me permission to visit you here and also Monkey king. the more the merrier right? While Mk is busy too, I'll be taking the time to visit here and make sure your place is pretty as hell. maybe I should buy some flower seeds and Ask Mk to plant them everywhere. that way you won't feel lonely am I right?

Sincerely,

Mei (your badass girlfriend :D)

Dear Miss Lilibeth,

I'm sorry I didn't visit you for 2 weeks! I'm kind of fighting these two demon brothers and they trapped me inside this calabash thing!

I promise to visit! this time I'm bringing Mei and also Monkey King! we can have a picnic there at your place!

Sincerely,
Mk

Dear Lady Lilibeth,

Lady Lilibeth! Argh it's been a while! you must've felt cold while we're away and Monkey King is so sad, he can't visit you for a month!

there's just this scary bone Lady and we got to defeat it! which we did by the way! Also, we met a lot of celestial beings! like Third Lotus Prince Nezha! he's so cool with his Spear and Wheel thingy! Also, Tang told me about this scorpion Lady that scared him or something.

Anyways! Since Megapolis City is safe now and Lady bone demon is Defeated, I'm going to visit here tomorrow  cuz I'm going to ramble all of the things that happened while we're away!

Sincerely,

Mei

My Dear Lilibeth

[End] All rights reserved 2023.