You're my favorite||tengen x Male reader

Start

A/n: I don't know why wattpad does this to me but i view my stories and it has like 20 (exaggeration) frickin pictures on the top! It annoys me but hopefully it's not that big of a deal 👍

Tw: manipulation?, forcing people to do things, cruelty, kinda acts like douma ngl, lime?

Tengen Uzui would be described as some God. He was no god for you.

"Oh Y/n~ My sweet Y/n~ Would you please do _____ for me! I would greatly appreciate it!"

"Sigh fine"

Tengen watched with, curious eyes, as you did the task he asked with slight reluctance. 'Is my favorite follower loosing faith~ What a shame... I had big plans for him~'

Tengen thought smirking. A while later it was time for you to bring him his dinner.

You knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in". You opened the door and saw Tengen with his many consorts. He swatted them away and looked at you with lust.

You gave him a weirded out look before setting the food on the bedside table and bowing down.

"Now now Y/n~ Where's my kiss?" he lounges in his chair, smirking at you. You groan before hesitantly closing the distance between you two.

He looked at you expectantly before harshly griping your chin. Your eyes widened as you let out a surprised noise.

"Are you losing faith?" he asked as if his grip wasn't like metal. You winced as he applied more pressure. "Better answer. Don't want your pretty face to be broken~"

"I-I'm not losing faith!" he looked you up and down.

"What did I tell you to call me?" he let go off your chin as he let his hand trace down your neck. You gulped. He smirked in satisfaction.

"Wouldn't want somebody I love leaving me~ You mean too much". You looked at him with wide eyes. "You didn't know? You're my favorite out of everyone here~", he trails his hand down your neck to your chest.

You frowned and gently guided his hand away. He looked at you and scrunched up his nose before leaning away from you and going back to lounging on his chair. "It's a shame really. You truly were my favorite".

You stepped away from his podium and bowed down.

"Never the less... I could always... Retrain you~"

The screen fades with a split screen of your widened eyes and his sadistic eyes.

End

THIS TOOK TOO LONG! :'( I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPLOAD. And I'm real sorry this is short. I tried to make it longer but I'm not too too good at this type of stuff. 👍.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope you're all heathy and safe! Bye lov u all!!! <333333

*not proofread

Words: 469