F**CK SAKURA!

WARNING: STUPID B**TCH!! Xd

Authors note: im sooo sleepy xD but im still gonna write! dont worry my fellow yaoi lovers! fujoshis 4ever ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ also I put a drawing of Mary on my bedroom door so she can always watch over me when I sleep!  I feel so much safer under her watch. now I can pray 2 her every night when I also pray 2 God. 

sasuke-samas pov:

sasuke-samas pov:

that stupid girl sakura always ruins everything. I watching her run down the road straight at us with fire in her eyes. she was mad like a wet hen. (AN: and ugly like one too XD) 

"SASUKE CHAN!!!!! WHAT THE FREAKING HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT UGLY GROSS F*G!!!" 

we bother drop our jaws in shock. Naruto san started to cry, and I cradled him tight to my chest. fuming with hatered I prepare to hit sakura with a ninja knife hidden in my shirt. but then the other part of me is like. no don't.

"dont say that sakura. that is yaoiphobic (AN: also called homophobic .) ." *I hiss angry.

she scoffs at me and upturns her nose like a rat. 

"umm,, I literally dont even care. you guys are disgusting. im telling the whole school your little secret!!!!1" she laughs evilly and cackles. 

Naruto sama gasps weakly and I clutched him tightly to my chest. he starts crying and sobbing. 

"sakura! pleas! dont tell anyone" he begged, but sakura just wouldnt listen. (AN: UGHGH... D:< sakura is SOOO stoopid I HATE HER!! shes just like that dumb girl Amy in mah math class LOL)

Sasuke-kun grabs sakuras face and slams her into the ground. he kicks her head and starts to stomp on her fingers. she screams and tries to cover her face but she cant. over and over. blood in the dirt. hes going yandere mode. 

"sasuke chan get her!!! " Naurto whooped but didnt realise how scary sasuke was being!! AN: hes so innocent XD)

sakura stopped moving. and sasuke growled with angry. 

"les go Naruto. shes not worth it our time. " sasuke san grabbed naurtos waist and he blushed with a red color hue. 

"u-u-um.. ok sasuke..... *giggles*" his stomach got butterflies in it and he thought about sum... lets say... *spicy* YAOI TINGZ (LOLLL 2 explicit 4 da readers!!!)

"how about  we.. go to my place. Naruto." 

Naruto gasps. sasuke gasps. (AN: EEEEEEEEE *nosebleeds into a yaoi coma*) 

"w... sh-shure, Sasuke.. id.... love to..." he pouts his face with a cute smile. sasuke chan blush and they skip off tighter, sasukes hands on naurtos hips. sakura is laying in the ground 

AUN: UGGHH im literally sooooo sorry this came out so late !!!! so much stuff haz been happening :P (like my moms stoopid bf coming over and those B**TCH girls at school!!!) but im so so excited 4 yandere sasuke!!! bet u didnt see that twist XD 

I prayed 2 Mary again and mah mom sed she was proud of me so thats epic >.< shes been kinda nice 2 me recently which is weird but whatevs