happy living

AN: I havent been 2 school in 2 days! (didnt go yesterday) and im so so happy xD I have so much more time to devote myself and 2 write . and God has been noticing my love too ive been seeing 444 so much I saw it one time at the grocery store on a job sheet and I woke up at 4:44 this morning!! my angels are loving supporting and guiding me in every moment and I am 4ever grateful  

no more school!!! (no mom to stop me either lol XP ) anyway... back 2 da yaoi!!

sasuke and Naruto clumsily walked over Sakura and scrambled back home. they walked down the dirty road and held hands as they went back home. they had bought a big house together, a two story nice home with big rooms and tatami mats. sasuke smiled only a little bit as they entered, taking in the sights. 

"wow. it um... looks nice. I guess. whatever." he shrugged and huffed off to the bathroom. 

Naruto giggled and blushing (AN: they make me really happy) happy that his boyfriend TOTALLY liked the house. 

he went into the kitchen to go and make some food like he knew to make, because hes a good boyfriend. he decided to make some sushi, and maybe some strawberry mochi to go with it. he heard it was a good combination (from me XD) and he hurried around the kitchen anxiously to go back everything. he was sweating and very scared. he wanted everything to be perfect for sasuke!

meanwhile...

Sasuke was staring brooding in the corner, looking into the mirror. he hissed and angry message. "ughh..... fine. I accept it.... hes so..." hes gulps and rubs his red face, his crimson orbs darting back and forth in nervousness. 

"Is it bad? is love bad.? is it... really okay to feel like this?" sasuke punched the mirror hard and Naruto gasped in the other room. 

"sasuke-chan!! are you okay?" he ran up to sasuke and grabbed a towel to wipe his bloody hands. sasuke grit his teeth and nodded his head no. 

"yes. im fine!!! go make dinner " he hissed and spun away from him

Naruto nodded and wiped a single tear from his cheek. sasuke frowned and hugs him tightly. 

"im sorry baby. I just... im scared of loving you because im scared of being gay and scared youll secretly hate me for being yandere" he confessed and Naruto gasped a little. 

"sasuke1 no I will NEVER hate you with being a yandere. its honestly kind of..." Naruto gulped and looked at the ground, stuttering. "hot...." sashes face went beet red and he smirked evilly. 

sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand and started to spin him around, tangoing with him in the kitchen they laughed and kissed and then Naruto realizied... the mochi was burning!!! Naruto screamed and ran over to the stove. "oh my gosh... that was a close one"

sasuke frown and looked sad, staring at the ground. "whatever... I guess so." 

Naruto served the table and quietly sat down and they started to eat dinner and it was very tasty,. Naruto scraped his food of his plate and smiled. "ikidemastu!" he said and bowed. sasuke also said that and took a peek at Naruto's face. he was so beautufial and and kind and innocent... how had he become the boyfriend of such a wonderful guy? 

"Naruto.... i... I love you, baka" he mumbled and Narutos ears perked up in surprised. he giggles and twirls his spoon. 

"i... I love you too, sasuke. you really make me happy. isnt that a good thing"

"it is a good thing, Naruto. we are in love. nobody can stop us. sakura is gone and we never need to worry again."

Naruto nods and thinks about sakura, with a little frown. sasuke clenching his fist. looking out the window. 

"dont think about her. and dont think about any other man or ill...." he gets very mad. (AN: jeelous XDDD) 

Naruto smiles with big teeth and bats his eyes. "I wont!!! xP I promise" he whispers a little bit at the end so Sasuke can kind of hear him but also not really 

sasuke and Naruto finished eating and then got up to go to bed. they go to a better bed in their house because they got a new bed. they sigh, brushing their teeth and hugging each other because they are in love. Naruto rolls over and quietly starts to fall asleep, cling to sasuke while he snores. 

sasuke looks over and smirks. he is happy... but something is missing ?!

AUTHROS NOTE: im so so sorry guyz!!!!! (>O<) I was so tired last nite I fell asleep with my computer on XD im gonna make a shrine today, im super super excited!!! the Blessed Virgin Mary still didnt respond 2 me.... I really hope she does. please please answer me!!! 

im gonna make another fic where I just post my art !!! God is with me and I love Him and I think about Him and Mary all the time . we really do feel the same she is with me she is one to me 

ill write 2morrow!!!