Chapter 2

Jisoo POV:

Sitting at the nearest table with a hot cup of coffee in my hands, great choice Jisoo. Honestly I needed this. I needed a break from thinking about him. It's already been 4 years, and yet nothing. I've never really took time to think about myself. It's funny to thinking about it. I looked up Taehyung. Drinking his tea while looking outside the window of the lovely Paris view. He suddenly glanced at me, getting caught that I was already looking at him, he cleared his throat.

"So you do a part time job here?" He asks. I mean yeah, that's why you see my in my apron. "Yea, I do it a few days" I replied boringly. "I saw you there" He said, changing the topic instantly. "Where?" I don't know if he was talking about when I saw him near the crowd or not. "You know, when I was speaking about photography." So he was talking about that. I nodded my head which made him chuckle softly. "I saw you and you looked interesting. I mean not like that but you were mostly on your phone and trying hard not to pay attention." Trying to not pay attention? I didn't even want to pay attention but for some reason I listened to his words.  I was in my train of thoughts while sipping my coffee slowly until the next thing he said caught me off gaurd. "You looked different, I mean you know, cute"

Cute? 

"That's basically why I came here." Huh? "You wanted to find me?" I asked him being confused. "Yea, I actually wanted to talk to you after my speech, and I saw you walk into this cafe, so" He told me, finishing the last piece of his muffin. "So you were following me?" I asked again. "I guess you could say that."

He is so straight forward

"So what did you want to talk to me about? I mean since you were following me, I assume it's pretty important." He looked at me with an unusual expression, took a deep breath and and said. 

"I have a deal for you"

A deal? I wonder if this man even has his senses. He just met me a few minutes ago and already has a deal.

"What deal?" I asked getting more curious. "Well it's like a deal, but not exactly." He replied, trying to test my curiosity. "Um ok? But why me?" I asked him. "Just listen to the deal first, and then decide." He said, looking strangely at me. Then he started talking again. "Basically, I want you to help me, and don't worry you will get paid. I got this new project about taking pictures, and that's about someone's life, you could say a documentary." What? This is a deal? "So how does this relate to me? I asked while being confused

This guy is complicating my life

"I want you to be my partner" he said simply while fiddling with his fingers. Partner? What does he mean by that? "Partner? So you want to take pictures of what I do in daily life? I asked him. "Yeah exactly!" He replied with a bright square shaped smile. Goddamn that smile. He looks so cute. Wait jisoo focus! "But why me? I mean there are so many people with a better life than me. I just work in a coffee shop and don't do much in a day." I replied boringly. He looked at me. "Maybe there is so many people in the world with so much interesting things going on in their lives but, they are either so busy and with packed schedules, that they don't enjoy what they do." 

Enjoy? It's not like I enjoy what I do right? I'm doing it to earn money and I've off a boring life, not that I planned it to be like this. And neither did he- I think. I was cut off in my thoughts when he started questioning me. 

"Hey are you ok?" He asked, looking kind of concerned. "It's okay if you don't want to I mean, this is stupid, what was I thinking, going around asking strangers if it's ok for me to take pictures of them, look I'm-"  this time I cut him off . "I'll do it, it's not like I have anything better to do, and if someone wants to benefit something off of me, why decline that? I mean I might not have a purpose in this life after.." I didn't continue the rest, I couldn't. He was still looking at me, like wanting me to go on. "I mean, yea you can do it, you can take pictures of me, but is there some kind of way or something? I asked.

"Yea actually, the thing is, you need to be with me all the time, and I need to take pictures sometimes without you knowing, so it could be natural." He said. "Yea but how will you be with me all the time?" I asked him, not trying to bring up anything weird. 

"Move in with me"

Taehyung POV:

Yea I'm being serious, and not weird. It's not like I want her so badly with me, but I need this project to be a success, and I'm counting on her. She looked at me with wide eyes. Really cute. I have never seen anyone like this. Ye it's true, I have seen so many beautiful people in my life, but like this, never before. 

"Move in??? What? No way, I can't, I won't!" She said. "Then how is this going to work?" I replied. She hesitated for a moment. "Fine!" She said while glaring at me. I find that so cute. "Ok then, you can start moving in tomorrow" I said to her. She nodded and got up and started to clean the tables and close the shop. I was getting my things until the staff board near the counter caught my attention. 

"Jan 3- Jisoo Birthday"

So it's her birthday tomorrow? 

Like this chapter?

Sorry it was kinda short

And sorry for not updating for yearssss

Pls vote

Thx byeee