Chapter 12

Jisoo POV:

"NO HE CAN'T LEAVE ME" I screamed and cried as Eunwoo was holding me back. 

I was broken. I couldn't believe the doctor said Taehyung was very weak and had low chances of survival. He was a brave man. I know that brave Taehyung. The one who told me to move on from my past because the future is always better. And that's completely true. But now? He's stuck in the hospital where we don't even know if he's going to survive. 

And it's completely my fault. If only I didn't have hurt him. If only I tried to agree with what he said and let it go. I caused all this. I'm the reason he's in the hospital right now. 

"NO PLEASE" I cried again. "I'm sorry ma'm but we don't know for sure. It will take a few days to get his results from the brain test that we took. We'll let you know right after. But currently the chances are very low. He lost a lot of blood and-" 

"Thank you doctor we'll talk later" Jungkook said as he understood I couldn't take anymore of what she was saying. I fell down onto the seat and started crying slowly again while covering my mouth. 

The beautiful memories we had started popping up in my head. The way he would tease me so much that I couldn't stop blushing. Or the way he secretly glanced at me but I can still notice it. More tears started coming out while I was thinking about this. Why does something always happen to the people I love? Why is it always me? And why is it always my fault? 

Eunwoo came and sat next to me and hugged me. "Everything is going to be alright" He muttered as I can hear him. Is it? 

"Please save him" I slowly whispered as I cried. 

Time Skip: 

It was currently very late and we were just heading out of the hospital. I went outside and noticed it was raining hard. We took a taxi and went home. I looked at Jungkook and Lisa who were leaning on each other and sleeping as their face was dry due to all the crying. But tears wouldn't stop coming out from my eyes. Eunwoo was also sleeping in the front. 

I looked outside the window and it was raining really hard. It never rained like this before. But now it is. "

We reached home and I got down. And for my great luck, I didn't have an umbrella. My entire body was getting soak. I was shivering. But my feet wouldn't move. I just stood in front of our house hugging my own body. And I was again crying. I didn't want to lose Taehyung. I can't even take my mind off of when I slapped him. Why did I even do that? Why did I slap the guy I loved so much. I just- He doesn't deserve it- I do. 

I then started running from there. I was running while the rain was still pouring. My eyes were hurting and my vision was blurred. It was freezing outside, and my clothes layers were getting thinner every time the rain pours onto it. I was running until someone stopped me while holding my shoulders. I turned around and saw it was Eunwoo. I faced him. 

"Are you crazy Jisoo? Why would you just run outside without informing any of us at this late night? Why would you even go now? What were you doing?" He asked me worriedly. "Let go of me" I said with a cold voice.  "Come on" He said as he was about to take me. But I didn't go. "Leave me alone" I said while crying. "Let's go Jisoo, it's late, we are all tires, please, everything will be fine." He said. 

"WILL IT? WILL EVERYTHING BE FINE?" I screamed. They all flinched. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT. IF ONLY I HAD TRUSTED HIM THEN. MAYBE YOU ALL ARE THE CRAZY ONE. IF ONLY I HADN'T BELIEVED YOU AND TRUSTED HIM, HE WOULD'VE STILL BE ALIVE AT LEAST NOW. BECAUSE IF HE DIES, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO. AND YOU KNOW WHY?" 

I then fell down to my knees on the road. The orange streetlight was shining a dim light on all of us while the rain was still pouring hard. "HE'S MY LIFE. I LOVE HIM TO AN EXTENT WHERE IF HE'S GONE, THEN I'M NOT SURE HOW TO LIFE MY LIFE ANYMORE. I CAN'T TAKE IT IF ANYONE ELSE LEAVES ME EUNWOO. I JUST CAN'T. MOM, DAD, AND EVEN V." I screamed while I was continuously crying. 

I felt him kneeling down next to me. I looked and saw him crying as well. He was soaked and his eyes were red. "I-ii'm sor-ry" He said in a low voice. I didn't reply. There was a moment of silence between us. I heard the sound of the rain falling down and the breeze slightly blowing. "He meant everything to me. We used to do everything together, Taehyung. He was such a cheerful guy and I can't imagine a life without him. But after it happened, I lost control as well. I was about to kill myself, but Jimin stopped me." He said while crying. 

I looked at him in shock. H-he was about to kill himself? I immediately hugged him. "What would've I done if you killed yourself? I asked him in a low voice. "That's what Jimin said. He stopped me. I was planning to go back to Korea, but my stupid Job wouldn't let me. And at that time, you told me you were going to go to Paris." He said. 

Just then we heard footsteps running towards us. We looked and it was Jungkook and Lisa. They were running towards us under an umbrella. Lisa saw me and ran to me. She hugged me and started scolding me. "How could you go like that? You know how much I was worried for you" She said angrily. "I'm sorry" I said to her. 

We all walked home where silence then took over us. 

Next Day:

We ran out of the house at like 6 in the morning. The doctor called us and told that his test results have come out and there is something urgent we have to see. 

We reached the hospital and ran inside. We met with the doctor. 

"He's going to survive" She said.  I was overjoyed. Tears were flowing my eyes. He was going to be save. My Tae was going be safe. Thank God. 

We all went inside the room as she said she had something else to discuss. 

"This is very sensitive information and it needs a lot of care as well. Kim Taehyung was admitted in a hospital in Los Angles about 3 years ago due to meeting with an accident. We found out this information just this morning as we contacted them. In that accident, he lost his complete memory because of the accident hit his core part of the head. But today we got the brain test results back. And it was showing that his past memory has come back. He remembers everything that happened in his life from start to end." She said. 

Eunwoo and Jimin looked at each other and brightly smiled. They were really happy. I couldn't believe what she was saying. He lost his memory? 

"Can we see him?" Jimin asked. The doctor nodded her head and led us to the room. I walked inside and my heart was racing to see him. I saw him sleeping with the oxygen mask on. I went and sat down near him. I took his hand and placed it in mine. I was more than happy he was going to be okay. Eunwoo also sat next to me. "Taehyung's back" He said. I smiled at him. 

Just then I felt his hand move. I looked at him and saw he was trying to open his eyes and get up. I helped him get up and he opened his eyes with a little trouble. We all were near him but not very close so he can have some space. He looked at us. "Jimin?" He said as he looked at Jimin first. His eyes than landed on Eunwoo's. "Eunwoo?" He said as Eunwoo brightly nodded. And after came Jungkook and Lisa. And finally it was me. He looked at me for a moment and his eyes widened. "J-jisoo?" He asked while being shocked. Was that shock a good thing? 

"Yeah your girlfriend" Jungkook said. "K-kim J-jisoo?" He asked as I slowly nodded being confused. "Tae it's me Jisoo. You remember me right?" I asked him. He then hugged me. I felt something wet on my shoulder. I pulled apart and noticed he was crying. "Y-ou're J-jisoo." He said while having tears. "I missed you" I said. "I missed you to Miss Turtle Rabbit Kim" He said. I smile but then realized what he said. My eyes widened as my hands started shaking. 

"T-tae h-how do you-" I asked him but didn't complete. "My Chu, I guess you don't remember me because you technically haven't ever seen me, or should I say him." He smiled. 

"Y-you're V" I said in a low voice. He nodded as his eyes glowed. 

Then it struck my mind. 

Kim Taehyung was V

V was Kim Taehyung

And both of them are the same person