Chapter 13

Taehyung POV:

Yes, I'm V. 

I never knew it though. I completely lost my memories and didn't even recognize Jisoo. The girl I loved so much but never saw. But at the same time I was seeing her everyday. 

Just cause I got my memories back doesn't mean I forgot what was going on now. Kim Jisoo. The girl who stole my heart in the beginning and never gave it back, and that continues on even now. 

Eunwoo's eyes immediately widened. "Jisoo he's-?" Eunwoo said while pointing at me and couldn't find the right words. Jisoo nodded her head without any expression on her face. Jimin's eyes also widened at the same time. "Tae, you're V?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I never told both of you that I was in an online relationship with a girl" I said. "If you did, then I would immediately know you were with my sister with a few hints" He said smiling brightly at me. I glanced towards Jisoo who was looking somewhere else in her own thoughts. "Hey are you okay?" I asked with concern as I again took her hand in mine. 

But she removed it. I looked at her while confusion was written all over my face. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't reply to that but instead, "Excuse me" She said and walked pretty fast out of the room. 

Everyone was confused

Jisoo POV:

I ran out of the room and went to the nearest bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and started sobbing while covering my mouth. I didn't want to cry in front of them or that will create another problem. How could I not cry? The guy I love so much right now comes and says to me that he's the guy I loved a while ago. Should I be happy? Am I supposed to? Why don't I feel happy then? When he said that my heart stopped. 

That was the last thing I expected to happen. All I wanted was Taehyung to be alright and well and we can spend the rest of our time happily. I'm pretty sure I forgot about V. Did I?

If I forgot V, then why would I be crying right now after finding out he is basically Taehyung? Is Taehyung going to change himself completely for me? 

"Hey Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa asked with concern as she quickly came to me and patted my back. "Nothing" I said wiping the tears. "Why were you crying?" She asked.  I again let it out. Why am I crying so much? "I-i just don't believe it" I said between my tears. "That's he's V?" Lisa asked. "Then don't" She simply said. I was confused. "What?" I asked. "Don't believe he's V. Just think he's still your Taehyung" She said. "How can I do that when he told me now. I can't just not act like he's V, because he really is" I said. 

"Jisoo, first take a deep breath in and wash your face. Everyone is worried for you there. C'mon, please don't cry. You're getting weaker and weaker. Look at your face. It's not you. You're not the happy, cheerful, shy Jisoo that I know. It makes me feel guilty for not being there for you. Please" She said while hugging me. 

Time Skip: 

Taehyung POV:

It's been a few days since I was discharged from the hospital. Everything's been going smoothly right now. I called my family that I finally found out that I had. Before the doctors convinced me I was an orphan, and there was a good reason for that. After I lost my memory, I couldn't be close to whoever I knew when I had it. If I did there was a high chance of getting brain tumor or me even dying. I talked with my Mom and Dad and they both are very happy that I got them back. 

But one thing that was going on very weirdly was Jisoo. Ever since the day at the hospital, she's been trying to avoid our conversation or try conversing the least. It's like she wants to ignore me. And it hurts. It hurts very badly. I should be happy after getting to know everything, but I feel horrible. And it's because she wasn't her. I'm not seeing her regular daily smiles, or her cheeks magically turn bright red when I tease her. And even when I try to tease her now, she tries avoiding what I'm saying like "Taehyung, please not now" and walks away. 

I talked to Jungkook about it and he said it's maybe she's just tired and wants to get her brain off a lot of things. I understand that. But even if that was the reason then why would she just shout at me for back hugging her two minutes ago. Is it just me putting a lot of pressure on her or is she hiding something from me? 

I was in the living room as I saw Jisoo coming downstairs. I quickly got up and went to her. "So Miss Turtle Rabbit Kim, wanna go on a date today? I know the perfect place." I said smiling at her. "Taehyung please. I'm not in the mood today. And please don't call me that." She said in a lazy voice. 

Did I just heart that right? She said not to call her that? But she loved that name when I always used to call her that? Why is she ignoring me? Does she not know that I'm a human as well? Why do I get the silent treatment? What did I even do? 

"Hey Jisoo. What's wrong?" I asked her in a soft tone. "Nothing" She said. "What are you hiding from me?" I asked her. "I said nothing. Do you not understand?" She said raising her voice. "Then why are you ignoring me? Why are you not talking to me properly? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me if I did. I never meant to hurt you. But why are you doing this to me? What's going on?" I asked her. 

"I don't know Taehyung! I don't know what is wrong with me! What do you even expect out of me? It felt like just a few minutes ago that I was screaming and crying for you when you were in the hospital, but then suddenly, you come up to me and tell me that you're the guy I loved so much before. What should I do? Is it all my fault? I don't even know how to approach you!" She said having tears in her eyes. 

Guilt rushed through my heart. But I didn't understand what she was saying. Does she not want me to be V or what? 

"What do you mean Jisoo? What do you want me to do now?" I asked her. "I don't know..." She said. "Is this the reason why you're ignoring me? Tell me Jisoo. Do you want me to be V or Kim Taehyung? Is this what you are confused about?" I asked her. 

By this time now tears were already filled in her eyes. I was hurting her without even knowing myself. But I need answers. 

"I don't even know if I love you anymore Taehyung" 

I was shocked. She doesn't love me? 

"W-what do you mean?" I asked her trying not to break down. 

"I think we should break up." She said. 

I was almost crying. I couldn't handle it. 

"If that's what you want, then I'm okay" I said