Chapter 3

Jisoo POV:

I walked down the sunny streets of Paris, looking down at the map shown on my phone. Yea I'm moving into his house- on my birthday. I wore a light purple dress with my hair left down. My friends and my brother wished me this morning. I stopped at a tall building, where my maps had lead me to. Gotta admit, it was quite charming. He opened the door and smiled seeing me.

"Happy Birthday Ms. Jisoo" He said greeting down and holding my hand. "What the- How did you know?" I replied, being so shocked. Is he somewhat stalking me or something? " That doesn't matter, now come on in, I have so much to show you." He said grabbing my hand and luring me into the building. I walked in and saw a ground floor with art things everywhere. I saw two people. A girl. She looked beautiful. She had golden short hair, with a barbie doll body. 

"Hey I'm Lisa" The girl walked up to me and said. "Hey I'm Jisoo" She looked friendly with that cute smile of hers. "Tae did you not introduce us to her?" She said with a pout on her face. Aww so cute. "Nah he's too busy that he forgot his own friends, right Kim Taehyung? Anyways, I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet to Jisoo." A guy came up and said to me. He looked cute. With that bunny smile of his and his mannerism. "Shut up Jungkook. Jisoo I'm sorry that you had to meet some obstacles in your way." Taehyung said as he glared at both of them. I chuckled while looking around the room. 

It's beautiful, I must say. So many paintings along with photos taken. "Do you like it?" He came forward and asked me. "It's indeed beautiful" I replied, smiling at the nicely decorated walls. "Yea I did half of them, not him" Jungkook said. I could see Taehyung rolling his eyes. "So did I" Lisa replied getting a glare by Taehyung. I smiled at them. "So what's the reason you brought her here Tae? And why so dressed up Jisoo?" Jungkook asked while glancing at Taehyung before looking at me.

"It's actually my birthday today and I'm mov-" I said but got cutt of by Lisa

" OMG It's your birthday, well what are you doing here? We need to go out today. Let's do some fun stuff and eat out. It's my treat for you." Lisa said and got on her phone to look up some good places. 

"Wow, happy birthday Jisoo. You seem kinda special because Taehyung never brought any new girl into our apartment." Jungkook replied while smirking at Taehyung.

"A-ctually she's moving in with us" Tae said while scratching the back of his neck. Was he shy? Has he never brought a any girl here? And does he usually get shy this easily?

"Wait- WHAT!! But why? And why are you ok with that? Tae, I never thought you would do this. I mean, we would love having Jisoo here, no problem with us, but why does she need to move? Any reason?" Jungkook asked him while being Jungkshooked. 

He's cute, not going to lie. 

"Omg Jisoo you're staying with us. Finally a girl. Omg you can take the room next to mine!! Ahh I'd love to talk to you everyday. I'm so annoyed with Jungkook and Taehyung." Lisa said while smiling widely at the fact that I'll be staying with her. 

She's so cute too

"Yea, um she's my photography partner. I asked her to move in with us so that it will be easier for the both of us, and she could also make some friends." He said with no expressions.

Really? No friends? 

As for you too know, I have friends, they are all in another country, Mr.Kim Taehyung" I said while folding my arms and looking at him, with a poker face.

"Not my fault, I didn't know that." He replied while poking his inner cheek

Only god knows how hot he looks. Wait Jisoo, Shut Up!!!