Chapter 5

Taehyung POV

I turned around only to see her hugging a guy. He looked around my age. I somewhat felt a connection towards him, but shrugged it off. He had blonde hair, and was Jisoo's height. But I don't think he looked so happy seeing me. His eyes widened and pushed Jisoo, and took a few steps back.

??: J-jis-so who is he? And how do you know him? 

He was pointing towards me, while Jisoo was confused. "Jimin, what's wrong?" she asked while looking at him with a weird expression.  So his name was Jimin. My head started paining, but I closed my eyes and opened them back up, forgetting the fact that it was paining. I shrugged that thought off too.

" Jisoo, where did you meet him?" Jimin said.  I don't think I know him, but he surely acts like he knows me. Is he just jealous that I'm close to her or what.  "Jimin, don't worry he's my friend, and when did you come back, and why?" She said smiling happily at him. I didn't like that

"Jisoo, answer my question first, where did you meet him, and what's his name?" He asked

Okay, now this guy is really pissing me off

"What's your problem dude? Can't you just stop. Why do you want to know me that bad? Okay, my name is Kim Taehyung, I'm a photographer, and I live in Paris. I met Jisoo, and she's living with me. Understood? Now just fuck off"I said, raising my voice a little. Arghh What the hell is wrong with me, fuck you Taehyung, just fuck yourself. He's close to Jisoo. Can't you just act normal?

"K-kim T-taehyung?" he said while stuttering. His hands were slightly shivering

"You have ears? Yes for gods sake it's Kim Taehyung. Why? Is it wrong to be named "Kim Taehyung" or what?" I said " Tae! Just chill ok? Jimin was just confused for a second. Right Jimin? Everything is cool now?" She said, slightly holding his arm. Again I didn't like that either

"Y-yeah everything is fine. Nice to meet you Kim Taehyung, I'm Park Jimin, Jisoo's best friend" He said while coming near me and holding his hand out for me to shake. Wow. First this guy creates a ruckus about my name and then 2 seconds after he comes asking for a handshake. Cool Taehyung, cool. 

I extended my hand out and shook it with his hand. Then he suddenly hugged me. I was taken back by his sudden action. Jisoo started laughing, well I mean trying to control her laugh. I was trying to push him slightly, but not so hard, or else I'd find myself rude. He finally let go and again smiled at me. 

"What's going on here and who is he?" Jungkook came and asked. "Where were you, you silly brat" I asked as I went to him. "We were in the nearby museum. We decided to leave you both alone for some time while we enjoyed." Lisa said while smirking at me. This girl is so annoying. 

"I'm Park Jimin, Jisoo's best friend from Seoul. I came to Paris because I figured she was here, and I wanted to spend time with my lovely Chu, am I right?" He said while Jisoo went and hugged him. My heart ached seeing that scene, but I controlled it. Yes, I admit, I'm in love with her. Madly in love with her. In just 2 days she made me fall for her, and now I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. 

"I missed you so much Jiminiee. Thank you so much for coming. That's Jungkook and that's Lisa, and that's Taehyung. They are my amazing friends." Jisoo said while smiling and point towards us. "I'm so glad my Chu made friends here." She said, ruffling her hair. Do they both love each other? Is he the guy that Jisoo dated, and didn't want to talk about? 

"Wow, it seems like you guys are really close" Jungkook said while looking at them smiling. Does he also think they love each other? "Yea we are really close" Jisoo said. I fake smiled at them since she was looking at me only.