Chapter 9

Taehyung POV:

I woke up with the bright sun that just hit my face. Wow it's getting so sunny in Paris. Just then I remembered yesterday. I haven't talked to Jisoo then. After I confessed and kissed her, we didn't talk at all. I'm guessing she either doesn't feel the same way or it's just awkward since we you know kissed. But I'm crossing my fingers! 

I got ready and went downstairs. I guess I was the only one up since nobody was downstairs and I hear many snores from upstairs. I was making breakfast until I heard the doorbell ring. Who comes here at this time? 

I opened the door and I saw a familiar guy standing outside. I knew him, just couldn't remember who he was. Right when he saw me, he smiled and hugged me tight. And tight I mean very tight. I started tapping him so he would know what he was doing. 

"Excuse me?" I said to him. He let go and again smiled at me. He looked somewhat familiar, like a lot. "Taehyung!! It's me Eunw-" He stopped in the middle. I guess he knew what he was doing now. He then cleared his throat. "I mean, Eunwoo, Jisoo's brother" He said. 

Now that's where I saw him. Of course! He looked at a lot like Jisoo. "Taehyung" I said and shook hands with him.  Just then I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turned back and saw Jisoo rubbing her eyes. She was in her pikachu pajamas while looking so fucking cute. 

"I'm hun- EUNWOO?" She screamed. Jisoo quickly ran to him and hugged him tight. "When did you come? And how did you know I was here? And why did you come? Oh my God I'm so happy you came" She said while both of them were hugging real tight. So it's just me who is not used to that. Ok!

"Jimin told me and I came here. I got a break from work so I decided to come visit you. It's been quite a few years now so." He said. "Wait you haven't seen each other in years?" I asked being very surprised. "Yeah, I was in the USA for about 3 and a half years because of my job. It requires stay. We didn't see each other from then." Eunwoo said. 

"I am very happy to see you" Jisoo said while getting tears in her eyes. "Is my Pikachu crying?" He asked her in a teasing tone. "Shut up" She said. "Oh there is a bathroon upstairs for you to fresh up. After that come downstairs for breakfast okay?" Jisoo said. "Okay boss" Eunwoo said. "I will seriously hit you" Jisoo said acting as if she was angry. I secretly smiled at her cuteness. I can't, it's too much for me to handle. 

Eunwoo went upstairs as I lead him to the bedroom. I came downstairs and saw Jisoo was finishing the breakfast I barely started making. She was humming a song while flipping the pancake over. I went to the kitchen without her noticing me. I leaned on the wall and watched her doing small dances while baking. I was controlling my laugh the entire time. But to my bad luck, I accidentally knocked down the cup nearby which made her flinch and turn around to look at me. 

"S-sorry" I said while stuttering a little bit. Even for me it's kind of awkward. I mean I was the one who kissed her. I walked near her as she continued making breakfast. She wasn't talking or even trying to acknowledge my presence which gives me the feeling that she is mad at me. 

"Jisoo" I said. She didn't turn around. "About yesterday, I'm sorry" I said. "Listen Taehyung. I am aware of what happened yesterday and I know what you mean about that and I am very confused because one part of me says I really like you and the other just-" Before she could complete her sentence, I placed my hand on her waist and turned her around. She looked pretty surprised. "You like me?" I asked her. She turned away while her cheeks were turning red. 

I put my hand on her chin and made her face me. "Answer me or else I don't even know what I'm going to do." I said while looking into her beautiful eyes. "What will you do?" She asked challenging me. I leaned closer and again filled the gap between us. And this time, she kissed me back. Our lips were moving in sync. "I love you too" she mutters in between the kiss. 

"OH MY GOOD FINALLY" Lisa screamed as she was coming downstairs. We broke the kiss and looked at her. "Lisa I-" Jisoo was trying to speak but we all know that Lisa is a whole other level. "I knew you guys would start dating!!" Lisa said. "I mean" I tried going on. "No buts nothing. Tell me the whole story" Lisa said. 

"What's going on?" Eunwoo said while coming down. "Who are you and why are you in this house and what were you doing upstairs? Lisa asked eyeing him. "Lisa he's my brother" Jisoo said to her. "Wow, you got a hot brother" Lisa whispered to Jisoo but loud enough that I can hear. "Lisa!" Jisoo slightly shouted. I couldn't tell if Eunwoo heard that based on his expression. 

"Well your sister is now in a relationship with Taehyung" Lisa said excitedly. "I- I just I-, thank you so much Lisa" Jisoo said. "Jisoo are you in love with Taehyung?" Eunwoo asked. Jisoo looked at me and smiled. "Yes" She said still looking at me. 

My heart skipped a million beats. I felt happy. 

Actually more than happy. The feeling of where the person who you love the most loves you back the same way. I smiled at her. 

"You did this once before, only by looking at your eyes I can tell. Whatever may happen, I want to know this emotion. Cause you, you're my everything, we are a match. Cause you, you're my everyday, you also know it. Cause you, you already know, everything is you, you"