Chapter 6

Jisoo POV:

I was sitting in Tae's room along with Jimin, Jungkook, and Lisa. We were all waiting for Taehyung to wake up. Some time before, Jimin came and told all of us Taehyung fainted. We rushed to his room to see him lying down. He was still alive, obviously. But we were still worried. I was really worried. I've been observing him yesterday, and he's been getting a few severe headaches, but not telling anyone. 

We were all waiting while Jungkook fell aleep. It was currently 3:56 a.m. I was really tired too, but I was waiting for Taehyung to wake up. I don't know why but in these few days I feel really connected to him. My heart starts beating faster when he's around. It has never done that with anyone. Not that I ever saw the person I fell in love with before

"Is he going to ever wake up?" Lisa asked yawning. I widened my eyes. "Lisa don't say that!" I said, raising my voice a little. "Ok, ok sorry" She said yawning once more. I looked at Jimin, who was looking at Taehyung with concern. Since when did Jimin get that close to Taehyung?  Even when I introduced Taehyung to him, he went and hugged him. I mean, he may have the respect towards him, but Jimin doesn't easily get close to people. I'm surprised he did though. 

Suddenly I heard a grown. I look towards Taehyung who was trying to open his eyes. He finally did. I helped him get up and gave him some water. "Are you feeling better" I asked in the softest town, not to put too much stress on him. "Yeah" He said, drinking the glass of water I handed to him. "Taehyung what happened" Jungkook said as the baby got up from his 5 minute nap time. "I-don't know, I was trying to find Jimin where he was, and I heard him talking something, like Ah I can't remember, but then my head started paining immensely and then I just saw darkness." He said. "It's okay, you're fine now" I said while taking his hand in mine. Ah Jisoo, what the hell are you doing? 

"Jimin who is Eunwoo?" Taehyung asked him. "Argh my head" He said again while holding his head. I felt sorry for him. Wait did he say Eunwoo? How does he know? I never told him about my brother did I? "Careful Tae" Jungkook said while holding onto him. "This is the first time I'm seeing Taehyung like this. He never got these types of head pains." Lisa said. "Yeah Lisa, I just don't know why." Tae replied. "Tae, Eunwoo is my brother." I said. "He is?" Tae asked. "Yeah, how do you know him." I asked. "Well Jimin was saying his name yesterday and then I got the head pain." He replied. "Well I was talking to him last night, but I don't know why you got the headache." Jimin said. 

We all went back to our rooms and slept, waiting for the morning to take over us.

Time Skip to Morning: 

"Tae, are you feeling better?" I asked while coming downstairs seeing him on the couch with his phone. "Yeah, I'm way better now" He said smiling. I nodded my head in reply. "I'm really sorry for making you feel worried" He said. "Tae, it's okay, I was worried because I care about you. You became somewhat special to me." I said. Ahh SHIT Jisoo, why are you so annoying? Did you really have to say that he is special?? 

He was smiling like crazy. Why? Because he was laughing at me. It's not like he was smiling because he liked what I said. No, he was really just laughing at me. You're so annoyingly obvious Cha Jisoo!!

"Kim Taehyung!! Put your dirty clothes to laundry!!" Lisa shouted while coming downstairs. "Ok, I will jeez" Tae said. "No, right now, they stink." Lisa said. "You stink" Tae said. I laughed at the both of them. "See Jisoo, he's getting distracted because of you." Lisa said. "Yeah bu- Wait what? Ahh Lisa!!" I said. She laughed. Taehyung ran after her. "I'll surely kill you today!!" He said.

I really do love spending time with them

Really sorry for the short chapter! Actually this was a draft and I was planning to add on but I feel bad for not updating for a while, so I decided to publish it like this. 

Also I'm out of country right now, that's the reason for the VERY slow updates

I'm coming back in like 2 days, so there will be quick updates soon!

Also check out my new announcement about my story "dandelions" in my feed