Experience a new world

[ HC = head canon]
(This took place before the  2 universes (lore?11?!1?1!) chapter happen)

Tower blitz, that one game that died or fell off, that one game that was discontinued. Robotic overseer and vanguard was doing weird stuff together again as usual since they are now best friends (HC) even tho overseer was made just and only for war, he hangs out with vanguard time to time and eventually just became best friends. Without a worry they fell into a random portal, how often do you even get that nowadays? But anyways, one fell on top of each other.

"Omg overseer, move your fat ass!"
"Not my fault that you can't even see where you're going."
"Shush!"

They both stand up after that, looking around at the area that they have been teleported to, the 2 did not recognize any of their surroundings.

"Do you know this place?"
"No, I don't. You?"
"I don't know that why I asked you idiot."
"Well let's explore, it's the reasonable thing to do so."

They explored around the empty map, found nothing of value, just some documents about some 'nextbots' called angry munci or munci. They continue exploring but found nothing.

"This is so boring! I wish we could do something interesting!"
"Vanguard calm down, it been 3 years, 9 months and 20 days ago since war started, we aren't even at war no more plus, at least it's something new than nothing."
"True, *sigh* I wish someone we knew would come here!"

Special round
Survive bobo
"He gave you one last chance..."

"Does that name sound similar?"
"Bobo means dumb in Philippines."
"Shhhhh nerd, I'm not talking about that! I meant I think we met someone named bobo!"
"Oh, we met him on April fools day, I'm pretty sure he messed up everything and made us walk up in the sky, made some of us small when we weren't meant to be and every skin was bobo."
"Thanks for that but what do we do? It says survive bobo!"
"Maybe we should-
*insert bobo sound track*
"Wait... IS HE USING MY SOUNDTRACK?"
"Yes."
"OH COME ON-
"We should run vanguard."
"AFTER I FIGHT HIM-

Robotic overseer grabs vanguard by his wrist and runs off as multiple bobo's chased them down. They made it to a safe place, both of them siting up at the wall tired of running from bobo fast speed.

"God where did my hammer go?"
"No clue."
"We barely even escape it alive we can't even make it!"
"Vanguard it will be alright."
"NO IT IS NOT! WE WILL DIE HERE!"
"Calm down idiot, we will be saved once the overlord or someone come to get us out of here."
"OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW WE ARE TRAP IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!"
"Well is not middle of nowhere we are in a building."
"Don't act like a smart ass."
"Well would you like to continue exploring this building?"
"No, not now, not until those stupid bobo's leave!"
"You never calm down do you?"
"I just don't wanna be here, life is already confusing enough."

A few moments later of just chatting and waiting for the next bots to go away. Vanguard falls asleep while overseer just sits there waiting for the next bots to go, or for vanguard to wake up in his own.

—————————————-