HE GONE

WHAT THE FREAKY SNACKLE CRACKLE MANTHEY REMOVE HIMMMMI have to change plans now 😭GAHHHHHH NOW I GOTTA CHANGE REBEL BaCKSTORY also

THEY REMOVE HIMMMM
I have to change plans now 😭
GAHHHHHH NOW I GOTTA CHANGE REBEL BaCKSTORY also

It was raining outside. Defect rebel was out most likely on a mission. As defect knew it was risky out right now since the rebels are out hunting. As defect walk around looking for someone he heard a sudden scream, and the silence following after it. He ran off into a safe place far away from it, since that usually a sign that the rebels are nearby. He thought he was safe until he felt a bullet entering his body. He fell to the ground on his knees. As the rebels surrounded him. As he bled out he saw rebel, the one and only.

"Finally, I got you when it was time."
"And good thing it was just you only."
"We manage to catch every other defects."
"And now there now gone!"

That was the last thing defect heard before he 'passes out' as the world around him went dark. Footsteps follow nearby and trooper found his lifeless body. He pick him up and ran back to base before aiding him quickly. After he got bandaged he checked his pulse. There was nothing. Trooper look at his dead body clearly sad about this death.

Oh how it spread quickly.
And soon everyone heard.

And soon things just didn't felt the same. Time by time Jard tend to visit his grave, sometime with bobo and sometime just himself. It took him some time to cope for a while but he will miss his dear friend defect rebel.

But that is just the beginning.

( No April fools all real :[ )