VACATION

CHAPTER TEN

The two guys looked at each other with their mouths wide open in disbelief. Aiden ran out of words, while Luan opened his lips as his sweet, pleasing voice came out.

"Don't worry about it, since we four are quite capable of this little project"

"PROJECT??? WHAT PROJECT?" said Claire as she squinted her eyes.

Luan crossed his arms while saying "Well it's nothing hard, just a short film on the theme assigned by the teacher and nothing else."

"Oh, thanks" Claire seemed less worried.

"And you just have to write names and give it to the professor and by tomorrow he will review the team list, and will assign the theme accordingly, well that's what he said. So don't worry about it" said Aiden with a spark in his eyes.

Claire was relieved to know what all the fuss was about. She wanted to thank Aiden but as soon as she opened her mouth, the same teacher who assigned the task to them entered.

"Well, well kids. Since your literature teacher is absent today, I will conduct her unit as a fixture, just submit me your sheets right away, only if it's completed. "

The crowd around Diana was all gone since there was a teacher in class. Diana looked at Claire and asked. "You wrote my name right?" Claire nodded her head went forward to the desk and submitted the sheet. Later on, almost everyone had submitted their team lists. The teacher said: "Attention students. Look at the board here." He called the group leaders to take the circular. Which had all the information about the assignment. And continued to say; "The submission date is right after your summer vacation ends, so prepare for your midterms along with working on assignment, It will be included in your final grade, work hard for it for a better score, I'm writing titles for your assignment on the board, and will assign it accordingly." He turned around to write on the board as Derrick one of the group leaders interrupted.

"Excuse me sir!!?? What does it mean to write a biography on your group members? We are not even that close".

"You will be. As soon as you start to work together." Said the teacher without turning around, he kept writing on the board.

Claire who hadn't read the circular, panicked to read what was written on the circular as she turned around and asked the three to get close. She read the circular clearing her throat.

"Dear students! As you all might already know our school is celebrating the festival which takes place every year at the beginning of September, for what every student waits for. "THE 34th AUTUMN FESTIVAL". So prepare for it before your vacation ends. You will be allowed to work for it in school, but only in selected hours. Nine to noon. (It will be included in your final score).

And last write about your group members and submit it as a report by the first week of August

For more queries contact your Homeroom Teacher. Also, remember to study for your midterms which will take place before the event. The schedule for the term will be provided in the first week after break.

"HAPPY VACATIONS" 30TH MAY TO 1ST AUGUST.

REGARDS PRINCIPAL.

"YAY VACATIONS!!! I WAS WAITING FOR IT SINCE THE START." Shouted Aiden. The four of them got noticed by the teacher. The teacher yelled "You four what group you are in?''.

Diana replied, "We are under Claire's supervision". With a slight smirk on her right cheek.

"Come here and tell the class about your group Diana".