I CAN HELP

CHAPTER SEVENThe story will be continued from a third-person view.The next morning, the weather was warm, Clair walked into the school as her caramel eyes and brunette silky hair shone under the sunlight. She walked into the classroom; where Diana was sitting on her seat glaring out the window. She looked dull, as she noticed Clair standing and smiling at her: "Heyy, how are you Diana?" her siren eyes widened as she felt that Clair was studying her. "Oh goodness! You startled me". she took a deep breath, and continued " I'm fresh as always, what about you?". While she yawned and stretched her chest. "Fresh? Oh yes I can see that, I'm fine." She rested her head on her palm and looked up at Diana "Did you study for the test??? Say yes or we both are getting an F grade". Her honey eyes shone when she looked up to Diana who was sitting by the window.Diana got a grip on her desk as her eyes, as she raised her eyebrow "What test?" and glared at Clair with a confused expression. "We are doomed, how could you forget your beloved teacher gave us a test, a week ago" Clair taunted with a slight smirk on her face.Diana was dumbfounded. As a sugary voice came from behind: "I can help".They both turned around as soon as they heard this soft voice. It was Luan, the other class representative."WHATT?? REALLY!! THANK YOU LUAN!!" said Diana out of joy."But why and how?". Said Clair confusingly, but also asked how he would help because she didn't want to fail. Luan opened his mouth gasping: "Well it's because you guys helped me, yesterday. And to me, it feels like a burden to carry any favor done, oh yes I didn't think of how when I agreed to help but I-". he gets interrupted by Diana who said: "Why even worry about how we will do it just hear me out for once". She said it so confidently as if she was experienced. "Okay! So Luan all you have to do is tell us the options in secret ways"."What secret ways?". Said Luan in a soft tone, as he leaned forward to hear out. And for Clair, she knew that she was failing the test. "Well you guys are so innocent, what you have to do is cough". Said Diana with a wide evil smile on her cheeks. Both Clair and Luan looked at Diana and then looked at each other in disbelief."Come on guy, Luan all you have to do is cough accordingly". She turned her seat backward so that she was facing Luan eye to eye. "You just have to cough so that we will know the answer, for example, if the answer to question number 1 is A, so cough once, if option B is the correct answer cough twice, if C so co-". "Okay. okay! But what if I don't know any answer?". Said Luan with a slight smile. Diana answered, "Then drop your pen, drink water, or just kick Clair's seat. Easyyyy we are settled now, rest assured Clair". Clair glared at Diana with her lips open. Diana winked showing her thumb up. The teacher entered the classroom with a pile of question papers.