Welcome to toon world

Cartoon network studios at night

A cop car was parked outside as screams came from the studios as inside a Officer face covering blood and missing an arm was running for his life as something was running after him as he got to the door he tried to open the door but it was chain as he immediately turned around as a voice spoke out.

"What's up doc."

Screams echoed throughout the night as we moved to Japan where a boy with green hair stood on top of the tallest building as tears ran down his face as he closed his eyes before falling to the ground in the moment time slowed down as the boy remembered his life coming here.

Izuku yagi was a happy child he was born with two brothers and a sister their names were izuko, izuka, and izumi born by Toshinori yagi and Inko yagi (midoriya when Adopted her first last name was Shimura.) They were the heroes all might and Physic they were one and three heroes.

All was great until the doctor check up for if you didn't know there's a fifty chance you'll get a thing called a quirk while other fifty don't which izuku was the unlucky one when it was discovered his parents neglected him for his siblings, his friends became his bullies along with his sister and brothers.

He was blamed for things they did leading the rest of the family to believe he was a troubled kid so they didn't talk to him and Eventually he was all alone the only solace he found was the cartoons and movies of many loveable characters. In a way he felt like they were his real family. One day his siblings and friend blame him again, this time his parents decided to Brand him.

Once it was over they locked him in his room to think of what to do with him for it was his siblings birthday but it was Izuku's birthday too but they forgot it so Izuku was alone until he remembered what his one friend told him.

"Take a swan off the roof and pray you'll be born with a quirk."

So he left a note and left to find the tallest building but before he did it he went to a shop that sells old toys and got a mickey mouse plush as he hugs it closely as he falls off heading to the ground and once in his life he was happy.

'Splat'

Izuku lay in a pool of his own blood when a portal opened as it pulled Izuku as the sounds of people shouting his name called for him as he disappeared leaving the blood cover Mickey mouse plush. However something appears as the sound of soft sniffs of sadness echo before the plush was picked up and then disappear into the alley leaving now trace behind as the sounds of police sirens along with flashing lights approach the pool of blood.

Izuku finds himself in a dark void waiting for a light but instead he hears voices that were familiar to him but he couldn't remember where he heard them suddenly a light appeared so he followed it but as he did the voices got louder.

"Hey he's waking up."

"That's good for a moment I thought of passing out."

"Guys let's give him some air to breathe."

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light when they did. He looked and immediately his eyes widened as standing before him were three of the most iconic cartoon characters of the world. "Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, and SpongeBob SquarePants."

"