Valentine Day

Yagi house

We find Izumi Yagi looking out the window and seeing all the couples as the door opens revealing to be her brothers Izumi and Izuko. "Hey sis, how are you feeling?" She didn't reply, just stared out the window as Izuko took an old plate of food and replaced it with a fresh plate.

"Hey listen, some of your friends wanted to go see izuku so they wonder if?" "I'll be there," Izumi replied with a quick cold response as her brothers nodded their heads and left, closing the door as Izumi started to cry again.

Later at the graveyard

We find Izumi with some flowers alongside her as the future of UA students (1a & 1b girls) . Each one of them has a gift as they place them on a tombstone one by one as izumi stares out into the sky. "He's alive, I just know it." One of the girls spoke up. "Izumi please we don't know that."

"But listen kendo, his body wasn't found just a pool of blood so that means he is still alive and badly hurt." Another girl with pink skin cut in. "Or some sick freak took it, you saw on the news there's a murder who is killing people and stealing parts. Of course they're bad people but still."

Izumi didn't reply but took a deep breath. "But they were found not izuku, meaning he's alive somewhere and we must find him." The girls look at each other before looking at izumi. "Alright, we're in where do we start?" Izumi smiles as they left the graveyard.

"Don't worry brother we will bring you home and we will live a happy like as we promise."

At toon house

In the living room where many of the toon squad were watching tv trying to ignore the loud banging and bed squeaky from upstairs as Danny asked Toontech. "I thought you made the walls soundproof?" "I did however because of toonforce it sadly doesn't block toon sound but I will work on it once it's over."

Suddenly the noises stopped as izuku wrapped in a blanket came running downstairs right into the kitchen opening the fridge grabbing some carton orange juice and chucking it down until there was no more before running back upstairs which the noises started back up. "Alright so let's go out because I can't take it anymore." Dipper said as they all agreed.

They left as they heard izuku screaming out in pleasure and pain as they squad left and went to the mall in disguise so as not to draw much attention where they passed many couples which got their attention as Toontech decided. "Hey since it's Valentine's Day, let's get some gifts to send to our loved ones." They nodded as they split up buying a gift to loved ones as they were shopping when the news got their attention.

[This just in case another victim was found murder in the home as the victim was known by police as a known alcoholic and reported that he abused his two children who witnessed the murder. When asked, the children said it was their favorite DreamWorks character sherk who killed their father, however police believe the person was wearing a suit.]

"Wow another one, hey maybe we should check it out to see what we can find." "Ralph as much I would agree but Toontech told us not to interfere with this besides I'm sure the police can handle it." Soon they got what they wanted and went home where the sounds finally stopped so they decided to send their gifts and went to bed.

Until the sounds of the bed creaking start again.

At night

We found izumi with some friends. "Alright so from what the police said that from what they found the blood here near the alleyways so that means someone might have come and took izuku." Izumi pulls out a flashlight shining down the alleyway before leading everyone down it.

They continued walking until the flashlight started to go out. "Damn it, Kaminari give it a start up." "Really I feel like you guys bring me along just for this." The others look at each other before bakugou shouted. "JUST DO IT!" Kaminari sigh as he use his quirk on the flashlight turning it back on as they look and immediately scream as they find a body of a man missing his bottom jaw, stomach opened up, arms missing and part of his face was missing revealing his skull.

The group started backing away but Izumi stopped them. "No this is what we need some clue this body was here when the police came, which means they didn't bother to look for anything." The group's eyes widened as Izumi moved forward where she saw more bodies all deformed and disfigured like the man as she pulled out her phone.

"Hey dad, can you and uncle tsukauchi come to where izuku supportably die."

Hours later

Police were all over the place gathering Evidence along with the bodies as tsukauchi was at the police station making the cops that were there the first time getting as many answers he could as Toshinori was waiting with izumi as tsukauchi finished up. "I got news turn out those Officers didn't care in fact there isn't the first time they done this, so many more crime scenes there was and the didn't bothers searching so many people could have justice and bad people are put away."

"So what's going to happen to them?" Before tsukauchi can answer the alarm went off along with the sound of screaming which immediately Toshinori goes buff form and ran out heading towards the holding cells where he arrived to discover the Officers dead bodies all mess up as toshi look up to see the vent was broken opened and a piece of Fabric.

Soon the police station was on lock down as tsukauchi was going over the camera checking out the holding cell cameras where he saw... Alex the lion crashed down the vent and started attacking the officers until they were dead.

Alex looks at the camera waving before jumping back into the vent just as toshi came in as tsukauchi was trying to get his head around this

Alex looks at the camera waving before jumping back into the vent just as toshi came in as tsukauchi was trying to get his head around this. "Uh, what?" Then he pulls out the Officers where he realized they had some history of doing some bad things and then he pulls out the files of the recent murders and that's when he put it together. "There are more than one, and they know what happened to izuku."

Outside of the police station Alex was watching before slowly backing into the alleyways until a little boy saw him as Alex looked at the boy and spoke.

"Hi theeeeeeeeEEEEEEERE!"

Alex handed the boy a stuffed lion toy which the boy was happy with and took it. "Thank you." The boy walks off as Alex disappears into the night.