Tryouts

Today was the day as Izuku was getting ready for UA and the others who wanted to join were waiting for him. "Izuku you ready because we got to go." "Coming!" He finished packing his backpack before heading out and getting in the car as they headed off to UA, on the way he saw a crime scene as Jack asked. "So izuku, is there usually crime out this frequently."

Izuku thought for a moment before answering. "Well it normally doesn't, in fact, I haven't heard of any villains attacking mostly the small-time villains that we deal with." Soon Marinatte turned the radio on to listen to some music but instead, the news was on. "Another murder happened this week marking The twentieth killing that happened, more on live tonight."

Toontech turned off the radio. "Hey look, we're here!" They all look out seeing UA as Toontech drops them off a few feet away as they get off. "Alright everyone, listen I want you all to give it your all, and not to go all out okay." Everyone nodded as they left as Toontech drove heading into the city as Izuku was walking. He heard someone trip and fall on their face as he looked to see Uraraka, one of the assholes that Tormented him.

Izuku laughed at her. "Girl needs to watch herself and her weight." This got everyone laughing as Uraraka felt embarrassed. She quickly got up and ran off as a girl with green hair looked towards Izuku as he walked in. "What an asshole." She walked inside along with a few others.

Once inside everyone went their ways as izuku got a seat in the back as they looked to see Present Mic. "CAN I GET OH YEAH!!"

Everyone looked over to izuku who had a soundboard before stopping pushing the cricket sound effect and put it away. "🎶No one Cares, 🎶nobody cares." Mic felt his heart break a bit as he started explaining the test until another asshole named iida stood up and pointed out the four robots before turning to izuku. "And you-"

Izuku smirks

Izuku smirks. "Shut up! And sit down." Iida walks off as mic continues as eventually izuku was outside stretching as he got in position when he heard someone approaching. "Can I help you?" He turns to see the green hair girl. "What you did was wrong and mean." Izuku rolled his eyes. "Really so you and your friend's and family causing izuku to commit Suicide is." The girl's eyes widened as she saw others were looking at her.

"Yeah I know what happened, izuku was a friend, Now he's dead. And thanks to all of you In fact I'm surprised your guys are even here. I can't believe they allow villains- no monsters to enter here Especially you Izumi Yagi!" Everyone was whispering as izuku walked off as izumi was crying until she remembered something. 'Wait how did he know it was suicide.'

Izuku got to the front where Wonder women and Knuckles were at. "So I wasn't the only one who wanted to be up and Personal." "Yeah, and to get away from that small purple creep." Izuku knew who she was talking about. "Don't worry, if he bothers you or the other girls I'll handle it." Suddenly they heard the start bell which izuku led the charge confusing everyone until Mic said. "What are you waiting for, real heroes don't wait."