Making Super Suits

Toontech was working on something down in the basement with Jimmy helping as they put the final touches on it. "Alright hit it Jimmy." Jimmy flipped the switch turning the power on which did nothing as Toontech looked around until finding out it wasn't plugged in so he plugged it in...

" Jimmy flipped the switch turning the power on which did nothing as Toontech looked around until finding out it wasn't plugged in so he plugged it in

Eventually the power went out throughout the city as Toontech lay on the ground letting out a laugh followed by some smoke before passing out. "I'll get the first aid kit."

One recovery later

Everyone gathered in the living room as Toontech stood next to something that was covered in a sheet. "Alright everyone, as you know it's going to be the tryouts for UA University thanks to Peter working as a teacher has given us as much important information as how this works."

"Oh yeah but maybe you can run that by us." Lincoln asked. "Of course, so how it works is that you must destroy as many robots as you can for each one has different points, however their one call the zero pointer so be ready for it and once it is over they will want hero suits which I got that cover for this!"

 "Of course, so how it works is that you must destroy as many robots as you can for each one has different points, however their one call the zero pointer so be ready for it and once it is over they will want hero suits which I got that cover for ...

"3d pod! 3000."

Everyone looked at each other before looking back towards Toontech with a confused look. "Let me explain or better yet let me show you." He motions luisa to come over which she did and then he proceeds to shove her in the pod. "Now watch this!"

He pressed a button activating the pod as Luisa was getting scared as a flash of light blinded everyone until it went down as the pod door opened as Luisa walked out and punched Toontech breaking his screen face. "NEXT TIME TELL US!" She looked over seeing everyone was staring at her eyes popping out.

"What?" She looked over to izuku whose face was glowing a brightly red as steam came out of his head as he pulled out a mirror which revealed Luisa's new look."

"Woah! I look so awesome, I feel stronger too

"Woah! I look so awesome, I feel stronger too." Toontech got up as he spun his head which somehow fixed his face. "As you can see I have created a 3d painter that can print anything like." He pulls out a picture before turning to the readers.

"Popcross studios which is the video on top is where you can find all his amazing art work of different characters from all Different franchises so subscribe!"

.
.
.
.

"Who's he talking to?" "I have no idea."

"Anyway with this you all get hero suits now line up for them." They line up as Luisa looks in the mirror. "Hey izuku does this suit make me look fat?" "No it makes you sexy- I mean extra thicc- I mean crush me! Uh I mean mommy, I mean mommy, I mean mommy, FUCK IT! I WANT YOU TO AMAZON SPARTAN FUCK ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR SUIT BECAUSE IT MEANS YOU MORE MUSCLER AND THICC SO PLEASE! FUCK MEEEE!"

Everyone was staring at Luisa gulp as she looked over to Toontech. "You can do it but in the basement Inside the customer room I made it so when you girls want to have fun Because I do not want to have an internet like last week took me twelve days to fix the ceiling and the roofing." Luisa smiles as she picks up izuku and runs down the basement as a loud door slam shut.

"Alright let's continue."

Down in the basement at night

Izuku's clothes and luisa clothes cover the floor as izuku was smiling as Luisa as Amazon spartan style slamming down on him as she holds on his legs as she breathes heavily. "God I forgot how much this feels so fucken good!" "Yes! Keeping going!" She soon sped up until izuku came again as Luisa dropped his legs before getting into position then smashing down on izuku dick.

"OH YEAH!" Izuku moans out as she starts bouncing aggressively as the bed shakes until it finally breaks as they continue. As Izuku grabs her breast holding on them they continue before they come again as Luisa pulls him in a kiss as they collapse down on the broken bed.

They both were breathing heavily, covered in sweat and marks as they two smiled at each other as they hugged each other before they drafted to sleep holding each other.

Upstairs

Everything was quiet as all were asleep when the window in the living room opened as a large figure went through half ways until getting stuck as another figure facepalm as the first figure tried to get free but couldn't. So the other figure started pushing but failed until the front door opened revealing a woman wearing all black holding a key.

"Next time check the rug for a key." She walks in the living where she pushes the figure out of the window before turning around and starts searching until finding the 3d pod 3000 in the closet as she looks around until finding the blueprints of it.

She grabbed them until the sound of a door opened along with footsteps approaching down stairs. Immediately she closed the closet door and went to the front door but saw someone coming down so she closed the door and ran towards the window and jumped through it.

The light came on revealing to be hiccup as he went to the kitchen with toothless following behind as he poured himself a glass of milk and a plate of frozen fish where he noticed the opened window. "What in thor?" He walked over looking out, finding no one, so he closed the window and locked it.

Outside the woman popped her head out of the bushes along with the two figures looking through the window as the lights went off immediately they got up and went to a van. Getting inside a van as someone in the passenger side as the woman gave the blueprints which the person took and looked through it.

"山㠪㇄㇄ ᗪㄖ𝓝㠪, 𝓝ㄖ山 ㇄㠪ㄒ'丂 Ꮆㄖ 千ㄖ尺 ㄒ廾㠪 丂廾ㄖ山 工丂 丿ㄩ丂ㄒ Ꮆ㠪ㄒㄒ工𝓝Ꮆ 丂ㄒ闩尺ㄒ㠪ᗪ."

["Well done, now let's go for the show is just getting started."]

They drove off into the night in the city of japan.