First day of school

Izuku was sleeping peacefully until his alarm went off which looma crush before holding izuku tightly. "Looma we got to get ready." Looma replied with. "Five more rounds.." Izuku giggles as he pushes his face in her chest.

Suddenly Toontech knocked on the door. "Oh izuku, it's time to go to school so get ready or I'll kick down the door and drag you out I mean you too looma." The two got out of bed to get dressed as they walked out joining the others for breakfast as Jimmy was working on a phone. "I don't get it, the Communication phone should be working but for some reason I can't send messages or call anyone from toon world."

Toontech walks over. "Let me look at it. After all, I am part technology." Jimmy handed it to him as he looked over it until finding the problem. "I see the problem is the Connection lost signal from Toon world, not to worry I'll just go over and fix it." Eventually , everyone finished breakfast and got ready before heading off to UA.

Once they got their izuku saw izumi standing there so he immediately turned to the others. "Guys I don't want to deal with her so let's Initiate cloaking device." They agreed as izumi looked for izuku but couldn't see him. "Where is he?"

Izuku and friends manage to get past her with their cloaking device.

"Alright let's get to class." Thankful they made it to Spider-Man class as everyone was excited until.

[Bob Mouse please report to the Principal office.]

Izuku sighs before putting on his fake Mustache before heading out to the principal offices as he gets to the door he takes a deep breath before walking in. "SON!!" Izuku throws a gas berry from Ice age Dawn of the dinosaurs right into her face causing her to back away coughing as Izuku looks around to find his so-called family. "What's this an ambush?"

Nezu immediately spoke. "Izuku we know it's you, so please let's just talk." "Oh we will." Izuku tore off his fake mustache and started screaming. "OW FUCK THAT HURT! SHOULDN'T DONE IT SLOWLY!" Once the pain was gone he started speaking. "Alright I'm just going to said it, FUCK YOU ALL!!"

Everyone gasps as they try to speak up. "Izuku please let us-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING CRAZY ICE BITCH! I'M TALKING YOU ARE LISTENING!" Izuku turns to Izumi and her group. "They bully me, beat me and Suicide bait me for my whole life and when I tell you all they are doing it and you don't believe me and then you forgot about me."

Aizawa cut in. "I know we mess up but let us make it up." "To fucken late hobo in fact why the fuck should I even listen to any of you, Fuckers? In fact do me a favor and fuck off if you don't I'm gonna blow this whole fucking skill up myself and if you Don't believe me!"

He pulls out a button and pushes it causing a massive explosion that can be seen out of the window. "If you're wondering that's bakuhoe house." The Bakugo's eyes widened as they rushed out of the room as Izuku headed out. "And one more thing if you try anything funny... I'm going to fucken kill you."