Exploring the land

We find izuku taking his friends around the city.

(Who came with him)

• izuku Harem
• Lincoln loud
•Danny phantom
• Leo, Ralph, Donnie, Mikey (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
• Jimmy Neutron
• Timmy turner
• Dipper
•Dexter
• Jake long
• Randy cunningham
• Marinatte and Adrian
• Johnny test and Dukey
• hiccup and toothless (he at home)
• merida
• jack frost
• Steven universe and Connie
• Sonic, tails, and Knuckles (Sonic X)
• sari (transformers Animated)
• miko (transformers prime)
• Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994))

They arrived at a library which a few of the ones who hate reading moan until they walk inside finding most was digital. "After powers started popping up, technology inventors have improved." He handed them all a His petchet and programmed it into human history.

They were shown about the real world which they liked until it got dark. Showing the many wars, the many destruction, diseases and so many horrible things that happened and broke down which got a few people's attention luckily izuku froze time and helped calm down. "Izuku, this is horrible. How can a world such as this live after so much death and destruction?" Else ask.

"Because it is a reminder of a dark time in our history, We can never forget about it but we live with it and we learned from it." Soon they continued with it as they learned about powers however they wanted to know about people who were branded and what happened to them. They were pale white by the time it started as it ended as Izuku was reading a Bible until the others finished as he looked at them seeing them pale white Literally the color drained from their bodies and onto the floor.

"I guess you learned something bad didn't you."

Movie theater

Izuku took them to a movie as they watched Migration. Thanks to their toon force he was Able to sneak them in without anyone noticing and making it much cheaper. "Feeling better." They all nodded as they watched the movie as izuku remembers seeing his first movie when he was a kid during the days he was beaten so he sneaked out of the house heading to the movies sneaking in and watching a movie.

Center park

"You know this place is nice, I mean no ghost attacks." Danny said. "And people think we're just normal people with a Mutation quirk." Mikey said as they looked over, finding the others feeding the ducks, while others were enjoying feeling the warm sun as Izuku was taking pictures of the park.

Mall

We find izuku holding bags of stuff. The girls went shopping while the guys escaped to explore as izuku waited with the other guys who were waiting for their girlfriends/wife's. "First time." "Oh yeah, baby clothes?" The man nodded as beside him were twin baby girls sleeping peacefully. Izuku thinks to himself. 'Thank Kami I stole those assholes' Credit cards and downloaded all their money to my own safe account."

Soon the girls finish as they drag izuku to the next shop as the guys watch on. "Poor soul didn't stand a chance."

Afterwards

They stop to have lunch as they went to a dinner enjoying themselves as izuku was eating he spotted his ex uncle and aunt, Aizawa and Emi both are pro heroes the underground hero and the laughing hero and ms joke izuku immediately put on his disguise as they walk pass when he stop to look at him. "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

 "I'm sorry but do I know you?"