Back to real

Izuku was finishing packing his bag as Toontech was waiting for him along with a few others. "Got everything my dear boy." "Yep I'm ready to go back." He gets on the bus as everyone waves goodbyes as Toontech presses a button which opens a portal as they drive through it entering a tunnel.

" He gets on the bus as everyone waves goodbyes as Toontech presses a button which opens a portal as they drive through it entering a tunnel

"Wow!" "Amazing. I know We are currently traveling between worlds, so please keep all hands and feet in the vehicle all time, keep the snacking down and please enjoy your drive with your guardian Toontech." As they went between worlds Lincoln looked to his left where he saw a face. "Wow, did anyone see that!"

Everyone looks to find nothing as Toontech asks. "I don't see anything so tell us what you saw." "Oh I saw a face or I think It was really dark but it seemed to be smiling at us." Toontech's face went white as he locked the doors while rolling up the windows.

"I see well, don't even think about it much, It's just probably your imagination we're going through different worlds and all so let's enjoy the peaceful Silence." "Bu-"

"I SAID ENJOY!!"

Everyone stays quiet as Toontech holds the steering wheel tightly as he looks towards the mirror as izuku looks over, seeing the face looking directly towards him as izuku looks away. 'It seems Toontech knows but is afraid maybe I'll ask when the time is right.'

Soon they arrived at an alleyway and as they got off they noticed their bodies were changed less looney and more animated as Toontech looked out finding no one around so he sign the others over as they make their way out izuku saw a shrine of him where he landed. Danny called for him which got him moving again as he followed them as they were teleported to a house.

 Danny called for him which got him moving again as he followed them as they were teleported to a house

"Alright everyone this will be our away from home now come on let's get comfortable." They walk inside finding out it was a lot bigger on the inside as they look around as Toontech examples where everything is and show them to their rooms. "Now then I'm going to get some dinner. I'll be back so don't do anything that stupid or anything stupid that I would do."

With that Toontech disappeared as Izuku looked at the others. "So who wants to do something stupid."

With Toontech