Day as Toon hero

In the dead of night, a building was on fire as people watched as firefighters tried putting the fire out. A woman called out for her two children when Loonex came bursting out of a window holding two children. "In coming!!" He landed right onto Kamui wood with a loud crunch echoed throughout the city.

"Thanks for helping, I'll take it from here." He gets off the hero as he leads the two children to their mother. "Thank you!" "It's a day's work for Loonex!" He looked to see other heroes about to jump him so he held up a sign that said.

[Oh no!]

They dog piled him when Mt lady realized something. "Why does it feel like we're on top of a box?" They got off to see a box of TNT that was lit. "Oh fuck!"

The dust settled down revealing the hero's cover in black smoke as loonex was on a roof laughing his butt off

The dust settled down revealing the hero's cover in black smoke as loonex was on a roof laughing his butt off. "Nice try, better next time doc!" With that he escapes as the heroes groans in frustration before they head off.

Following morning

We find sir nighteye in a meeting with the heroes of japan. "I don't get it, how is it possible he was able to escape from each and everyone of you?" "Well loonex isn't just some vigilante it's like his quirk can bend all of Reality." Rock lock said as the other heroes agreed. "Not to mention he's been going easy on us except for all might and his wife plus the one's working for UA along with endeavor which I can see why."

Soon the door opened revealing sir nighteye sidekick bubble girl. "Bubble girl what is it, can't you see I'm in a important meeting." "But sir! Loonex just attack the Shie Hassaikai Compound!" Sir nighteye eyes widened as he ran out with the heroes following behind.

The compound

Once they arrived it was a bloody mess as the outside was cover in blood and body parts as they walk inside finding what remains of the Shie Hassaikai family as they makes it to a room where Kai Chisaki was strap to a chair arms cut off, eyes held opened and on the tv was the super Mario bros movie. The first one.

The moment they turn it off kai was screaming begging for death as he was freed and taken away as sir nighteye look around until he saw a close door so he walk over. He opened the door revealing to be a child room for a little girl as he look at the wall where the bed was to see loonex logo on it.

Soon the news arrived but when they saw the compound the camera men lost his lunch as police and heroes checked the place before the cleanup team were called as sir nighteye was asking questions about what happened but all he said was. "All I will say we won't need to worry about the shie family anymore."

With izuku

Izuku was seen cleaning off the blood from his outfit before going up stairs towards the bathroom where he looked to see the girls giving the little girl eri a bath before going back down stairs to the living where the guys all sat in silence before Timmy broke it. "Alright I'll say it, What the hell happened!!"

Izuku sighs. "I..I lost control when I saw the fear in her eyes then I used a mind reading helmet where I saw.. what she's been through." Izuku hands made fists as a teardrop. "I couldn't stand their especially when..that blonde fucker...left her didn't do anything to save her or even try to fight or anything." Izuku took a deep breath. "But what's really strange is that I use toon force to kill them all."

This got everyone's attention. "But that's impossible toonforce haven't once been used to kill people, in fact we toons cannot kill people. It's the way we were made. Of course we can beat people up but killing someone is unheard-of even for us." Dexter explains. "Even so I was able to do it." Izuku said when they heard footsteps as they looked to see eri dress in some pajamas.

"Eri how are you feeling?" Eri looked down before asking. "Can I have an apple?" Izuku pulls out an apple and kneels down to eri handing the apple. "Here you good." Eri took it before taking a bite out of it enjoying it. "Good isn't, hey tomorrow we can go get some candy apples. How does that sounds." Eri nodded as they spent the rest of the day with Eri getting her comfortable with everyone.

After a while they were watching lilo and stitch which eri enjoyed a lot. "Man wishes we brought stitch here or at least one of his cousins, eri would really love it." Just as Lincoln said that, Izuku's eyes widened. "That's it!" He ran upstairs before coming down holding an Experiment pod with the number of 627.

"Woah woah hold on! You took that pod!" Everyone immediately backed away as Izuku set the pod down as he started to explain. "I know you guys have mixed feelings." He heard a click as he saw Jimmy and Dexter pointing two large blasters. "That's put it mildly but I still remember those days ago when the villains set him free and everything was chaos. It took our combined forces to put them back into his pod."

Izuku sighs as he looks at the table where the pod was missing. "Uh, where did it go?" Immediately everyone panicked as they started looking around until they heard an activation as they all looked to see eri in the kitchen with a glass of water as a orb of light form and appeared a familiar face.

"Oh Crab-baskets."

"Maybe he's friendly"

627:

"Or not!" Before 627 can attack eri hug him causing the hostile evil alien experiment to be confused as eri giggles. "I'll call you Terry." 627 now named Terry had a noticeable blush as everyone slowly claimed down. "Well 627 I mean Terry was created to be evil and never experienced love before so I guess we should be fine."

Soon Eri and Terry got along very well and everyone smiled as the izuku lovers looked at Izuku. "I want one." Izuku's eyes widened before turning to the others. "Everyone to bed, NOW!" Everyone rushed up to their rooms while picking up eri and Terry as all the doors shut as throughout the night all can be heard were sounds of moaning and bone breaking. "THANK GOD FOR TOONFORCE, SPINACH AND SCOOBY SNACKS!"

*Snap*

"GOD MY SPINE! I FUCKEN LOVE IT!!"