A leaf in the wind

🔥~Aurania's POV~🔥

Chapter: 1 Epi: 2

News Alert!:

Republic City welcomes news citizen into its arms: Avatar Korra and Princess Aurania of the Fire nation.
After years of seclusion in the South with just family, this young master of water, earth, and fire seeks to add airbending to her list of skills. Under the tutelage of Tenzin, Master.Miozomi & Avatar Aang's son, she should go far, but will this cool, calm, and collected master of air be able to tame this hotheaded teen?

"And in the final round, the buzz hard-wasps won with a decisive knockout" Korra says reading from the news papers on the resent pro-bending match. I sat beside her eating a bowl of porridge as my cousin looked very uninterested in what she is saying, too bad, still can't believe I allowed Iyana stay home to rest, though we do have a very busy day later on. After the announcement I made the other day, I informed Tenzin i'd stop by to get more intel on my role that I'll be partaking in while in the city, it was not my intention to spend the most part of my morning, having breakfast with him and Korra but it's nice to be admits family and foe.

After this, i'll collect some list of things I'll be doing as council member representing the Fire nation in place of Council-woman Lera, but it seems I came to do much more than that, Korra won't let me leave.

"What do you say the three of us go to the Arena tonight. Catch a few pro-bending matches?"

I was surprised she asked me to go with her, then again she did say no matter how busy either of us may be this time around, we'd try and spend as much quality time as we can together, but the only issue would be her leaving the temple.

"That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending."

Korra once more spoke out as Tenzin sipped his tea "Come on, Tenzin, I've dreamed about seeing a pro-bending match since I was a kid, and now I'm just a ferry ride away from the arena."

She gestures to the open window and I just hummed while sipping my tea, taking in my surroundings.

"Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your avatar training. So for the time being, I want you to remain on this island..with the exception of visiting Aurania, once in a while."

She holds a look of slight annoyance, resting her elbow on the table "Is that why your keeping the white lotus sentries around to watch my every move?"

"Oh I actually didn't notice them" I spoke up placing my cup on the table and looking round at the men gauged in white and blue.

"Yes Korra, in order to learn air bending I believe you require a calm, quiet environment, free from any distractions." Tenzin states but glances my way, same with Korra at that last part, what is happening?

"...Alright, you're the master" Korra caves in "At least your allowing me visit my favourite person"

She cheekily smiles at me which causes a slight blush to warm my cheeks and I put my palm against each one to keep it from flushing my entire face, when Korra tries to take my hands off my face I began to whine at her to stop, Tenzin looks at us a little annoyed but his face soon changes to one of recognition, as if he's seen this play out in front of him before. Clearing his throat to get our attention, he hands the list of all the council members I'm supposed to meet later today.