Book 1: Welcome to republic city

🔥~3rd POV~🔥

Chapter: 1 Epi: 1

For over a year now, Princess Aurania and Avatar Korra were unable to see one another, one on one, due to various reasons, Avatar Korra with her family and The order of the white lotus, all set sail back for the Southern Water tribe, where she was yet again held in solitude at the White Lotus compounds and resumed her Avatar training. As Korra was dealing with strengthening herself in her bendings, and trying to master the Avatar state.

Princess Aurania was dealing with political issues in her home, and also some on occurring problems with dragon slayers and bandits, but despite all that, the two girls frequently wrote to one another, telling the other how they're days went and what is happening now in their lives, it's safe to say that they've both grown fond of one another, and to some people outside their families, they would believe they've been friends for years or more, but that was not the case for these two young ones, they simply cared for one another, maybe one more than the other but only time will tell if they will progress to be more than that.

Unfortunately for them all, more threats arose from far which began to become more rampant due to more illegal activities going around, not just in the Fire nation alone, but the whole of republic city. Due to the fact that the only representative present to help deal with most of the issues, Council-woman Lera's retirement, indefinitely, Fire lord Izumi thought fit for her daughter, the princess, to go represent their home and also spend more time with her family there (much to Miozomi's excitement).

Not opposing one bit, Aurania began packing her things, with the assistance of her chamber maids, along side her trusted companion Iyana as both girls set sail for Republic city!

"Oh republic city, home of so many opportunities...and a chance at new friendships" Princess Aurania exclaims as she leans against the railings on the ship, which is setting sail for republic city. Behind her is a stressed looking Firelord Izumi, an anxious Iyana and two other maids.

Fire Lord Izumi turns to Iyana "Please get my daughter off the railings and into the ship. I don't need to hear she got too excited and in the course of that jumped off, again."

"Yes your majesty." The three young girls bow to their Firelord as she nods and walks off with four guards walking behind her. As soon as she's gone one of the girls yell out.

"P-Princess, please do be careful! You might fall!"

They all swiftly turn to see the young pricess, standing on the railings, without any shoes on, arms spread out like a bird, and laughing as the wind hits her face.

"Oh this is amazing, I've never seen anything quite like it." She yells and laughs.

"Princess!" Iyana quickly swifts in and grabs the girl by her waist from behind and drags her back, gently placing the Princess back on the ground and turns her to look her in the eye. "What were you thinking, do you want to jump off or fall into the water!?"

Iyana scolds the young princess but she didn't pay attention as the statue of her late Gran.Uncle catches her attention.

"Avatar Aang." Aurania gasps softly and walks towards the statue leaving a fuming Iyana and two hand maids behind. Once the ship comes closer to the statue, she bows in respect before looking back at the statue slowly moving away. "I wish I met you, we would've have definitely done something fun together, maybe we'd have even gone penguin sledding together, ohh Gran.Aunt said it was so much fun when you took her, and ho-"