The Revelation I

🔥~Aurania's POV~🔥

Chapter: 1 Epi: 3
Part: 1

News Alert!:

A chance encounter turns Korra from pro-bending spectator to pro-bending star. With her new teammates, Mako and Bolin, the Fire Ferrets earn a place in the championship tournament. But meanwhile, an anti-bending revolution brews in Republic City.
Who are the Equalists? And what nefarious plan does the mysterious man behind the mask have in store for our hero?

Once I was fully rested and ready to start my day, I woke up bright and early, did my normal morning routine, while humming a song my mother used to sing to me and getting dressed, a maid came in, informing me that I had a guest waiting downstairs, with a nod, I put on my shoe and walked out of my room, down the stairs to the foyer, seeing...

"Well, well, well, to what do I owe this pleasant visit, this morning Avatar" I tease walking up to her, stopping at the step in front of her, she grins at me and hands me a bunch of treats and a lilly flower, my favorite.

Raising my brow in a teasing sense, I thank her before calling out for one of the maids, once she got to me, I handed her the gifts, knowing where to keep them, she headed to my bedroom and I gave my attention, back to my visitor.

"I came to ask if maybe, if you're not too busy, you'd want to watch me train with the boys at the arena?" She said and before I could say anything else she cuts me off "Sorry, I just..."

I put my finger to my lips, signalling for her to shush her before speaking "I'd love to go with you, and luckily for you, I have nothing planned"

And that was actually true, since the first day I came to republic city, I am actually free to do something of my choosing and I guess it's to spend some time with Korra, at the gym no doubt, but it's still spending time with her and I'll take whatever I can get.

"Great! We can head out now if you'd like"

"Okay...give me a minute." I quickly head in, grabbing my velvet red jacket, informing my lovely Iyana, whom was carrying a bag with her, possibly doing her laundry since I gave her the day off, that I'd be with Korra before heading out of the house.

"Have fun, and be sure to be back on time so you can send a letter to your mother."

Nodding, I wave and climbed on Naga, heading straight to the arena. On getting there, we walked straight to the gym, arriving on time, I waved a 'hello' to the brothers before sitting on a bench in the corner of the huge space while Korra went to change before she started training. Watching them, I can say that the three of them are good but at an amateur level. Can't wait to see what they'll be like if they get to a higher one.

"What's the big idea with making me train this early in the morning?" Korra said, visibly dismayed. She caught the ball with a large slap and whispered "The morning is evil."

"We're the rookies, so we get the worst time slot in the gym." Korra tossed the ball at Bolin who easily catches it as per their rhythm. Bolin returned the pass, but Mako jumped in between them and snatched the ball from the air.

"And you're the rookiest of us all. We gotta get you up to speed if we wanna survive in the tournament," Mako explained, flinging the ball right into the square of Korra's chest.