𝓲𝓲. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓, theodore was seen eating a bag of chips, with an dark haired teen in front of him

"are you gonna share?" the dark haired teen questioned looking up from the enormously large textbook, looking across the table to his curly haired friend.

theo hummed surprise licking off his fingers "you asked me for help" the brunette stated

"yeah and i'm sure you eating is gonna help me pass my geology test" axel, the dark haired teen replied sarcastically, and flipped the pages of the book.

"see that's exactly why your not getting any" theo remarked taking out another chip.

"and why your not passing geology" theo mumbles under his breath

"what did you just say?" axel question squinting his eyes.

"who? Me? i said nothing" theodore answered looking around the room avoiding the an oncoming glare.

an few minutes went by and axel was annoyed by theo's constant chewing. "don't you have something to do today something about v'ks—" axel began only to be cut off when theo abruptly stood up from the table

"oh shit! i forgot!" theo eyes widen as he grab his bag making a dash towards the door. axel smirked satisfied before looking around the room and took theo's chips.

"now that's how you get rid of a hatter"

rushing through halls of auradon prep, theodore made it to the front yard just in time, making his way through the marching band apologizing till he reached the front where ben, audrey and the fairy godmother stood.

"for a second there i thought you weren't coming" ben greeted.

"you know i'm not good with time" theodore spoke. the black limousine strolled up the drive way as the band started playing welcoming the new students.

the driver walked around the car and opened the door, when he did two boys rolled out fighting over a blanket.

"ow! stop! you have everything else! why do you whatever this is?!" carlos screeched, pulling the blue blanket

"because you wanted it" jay exclaims, putting his foot on the small boy's body and pulled harder. the band awkwardly stopped playing and watched the fight, two girls then exited the limousine.

"guys we have an audience" mal whispered harshly to them.

"just cleaning up." jay smiled at fairly god mother, pulling up carlos with ease.

"leave it where you found it, and by that i mean just leave it." fairy godmother said.

jay dropped his hand with a sigh before throwing everything back into the limousine holding his hand out for the blanket which carlos passed over and threw that into the limousine as well.