𝒗𝓲. 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘, 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, jane was talking her mother's standards and rules, while ...

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘, 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, jane was talking her mother's standards and rules, while evie sat in her corner with a sewing machine she has requested from theo.

"mom said 'if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it' can you believe it, what world does she live in?" jade whined walking over to evie's.

"auradon." mal answered it was an obvious answer, she then turned around facing jade.

"if your so pent up about it, why don't you date theo, he seems to meet all your mother standards?" mal questions going back to sketching.

"theo, as in theodore hightop?" said jade in disbelief.

"are there other's with the name theo in auradon?"

"yeah, theo's kind, hot and everything but—i don't really think he's all that interested in females" jade ponder tilting her head towards the ceiling.

"mal, do you like?" evie questions showing her almost finished dress to mal, who looked up and smiled.

"yeah, it's cute. brings out your eyes" she commented, Evie smiled looking back down at her dress.

"I know right."

jade then sighed dramatically "i'll never get a boyfriend"

mal scoffed "boyfriends are overrated."

"and how would you know, mal. you've never had one." said evie, looking up towards mal.

"cause i don't need one, e. they're a waste of time" mal stated going back to her sketching, evie gasped.

"i forgot to do chad's homework-oh no oh no no no" Evie said rushing over to the other side of the room taking up chad's bag.

"and that's is exactly what i mean."

suddenly the was a knock on the open door and lonnie came in, lonnie was the daughter of mulan and li shang. she has every aspect of her mother and some of her father.

"hey, guys, im lonnie." she greeted introducing herself "my mom's mulan?" she sighs. no one said anything.

"anyways, i like what you've done with jane's hair and i was wondering is there anything you could do for mine?"

"why would i do that for you?" mal asked, looking up at lonnie.

"you don't have to—but i'll pay you fifty dollars." lonnie answered holding up the poach to which evie immediately took.

"good answer. i need to by more material and evil forbids theo's gonna give me more wonderland materials" evie scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"where could i get my hands on some wonderland materials...?" she ponder before turning back to lonnie.