𝒗𝓲𝓲𝓲. 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃, by non other than Benjamin florian beast who barged into theo's dorm room unannounced

"would you like to tell me why you barged into my room, i thought you a'ks know manners" theodore inquired turning around in his chair with a face mask on his face.

"i need your—-wait you do skincare routine?"

"well—you don't really think this face happens all by itself" theo stated gesturing to his features.

ben rolled his eyes crossing his arms, "oh yeah—you're so beautiful, can you help me now?"

theo sighed annoying, before peeling the mask of his face, facing ben. "now what do you want?"

ben gestured to the rollers in theodore's hair, theo raised his eyebrows "i'm not taking out the rollers" he stated crossing his arms.

"i need your help with setting up a date and umm.." said ben twiddling with his fingers.

"alright, let's see" theo said, walking over to his bed opening his laptop. "okay, i'll type in places
where you could go—how about the auradon city?"

ben shook his head, "too crowdy" he answered, dismissing the idea, ben think for a second before snapping his fingers "what about the enchanted forrest"

theodore smiled closing the laptop, "great, let's go" ben nodded taking out his keys for his vesta , theo grimaced.

"where you going with that?"

"well, we're going to take the vista right?"

"ben, you know how i do things around here" theodore said pointing to the mirror behind him, to which ben faced turn to one of fear.

"please—anything but the mirror, last time i went in that i was twelve and i ended in neverland" ben said backing away from the mirror.

"hey—it wasn't my fault you felt all high and mighty and let go of my hand when i expressively said not to"

"i was stuck there for two weeks!" shouted ben.

"boohoo you were gone for two hours before we realized you were in neverland—now come on, you want the forest looking good for your date—we're going through the mirror" theodore sternly said grabbing ben's arm and dragging the brunette into the mirror.