𝓲. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐎-
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝟐𝟎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎-
𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝟔,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒.

-𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘--𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍--𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍.

𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃----

𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 abruptly jolted upwards in there bed, their eyes serching the nightstand till their eyes landed on the alarm clock. one thing ran through the teens mind 'late'

'late'

'late'

"shit i'm late!" shouted the teen throwing the blankets off his body and jumping out of the confines known as a bed rushing into the bathroom.

"why didn't you wake me!" the teen yelled at their roommate while brushing their teeth. their roommate who was reading seemed highly unbothered by the other teens rashness.

"theodore what's the rush, class doesn't start til eight in the morning wait— we don't even have classes today?" dexter, the roommate asked.

"what's the rush, the rush is i have to meet up with ben for his proposal" the teen now known as theodore spoke going through their closet.

"ben's getting married?" dexter inquired surprised.

"no! dex, jeez do you even listen half the things i say. the proclamation of giving the v'ks—-"

"v'ks?"

"villain kids, a chance here at auradon" theodore explains, grabbing his bag and went through his standing mirror.

"hey do you have any idea—" dexter was cut off mid-sentence when he took notice that he was the only one in the room and sighs.

"right..have to get use to that"

༻✽༺