𝓲𝓲𝓲. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾

𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐆'𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌, one utterly surprised and the other disgusted

the dorm room was decorated with light and airy—pastel colored sanctuary, seemingly straight out of a catalogue. and dappled in sunlight, the white canopy beds covered in pink sheets and pillows, flowery curtains fluttered gently in the fresh breeze from the open window

evie expression was a dead give away that she loved the room, mal on the other hand expression was filled with horror and disgust.

"wow" evie awed astonished

"this place is amazingly—"

"gross" mal spat chewing the gum within her mouth in annoyance.

"i know right, amazingly gross. ew" said evie changing her tone from cheerful to repulsive, when mal wasn't looking evie silently cheered at the thyme of her new living space.

"i'm going to need some serious sunscreen," mal said arm crossed, walking over to the curtains, closing them.

"e," said mal pointing to the other set of windows.

evie moved to the other window in the room and did the same, plunging the dorm into darkness."

"whew" exclaimed mal, "that is much better"

but before the two could settle in and discuss their evil schemes, there was a knock on the door. the girls turn towards it.

"ohh, our first visitors!" evie squealed walking up to the door.

"very thrilling, but who would want to visit us?" questions mal.

"that's why we should find out" said evie opening the door.

"hi, my names camina your dorm mate—my dorm is the one next to your—anyway i just wanted to welcome you to aurdon prep" camina smiled holding out a plater of sweets.

"my roommate and i made them as a welcome gift"

evie smiled "well thank you, camina" evie said taking the plater and setting it aside on a desk.

"and can i say your style and aesthetic are killer!" evie gasp looking camina up and down.