𝒙. 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 letters weren't of much help, more importantly this was his chance to introduce carlos to his parents.

while getting prepared for such events in his shared bedroom, a bird had arrived peaking its peak on the window—curious he opened the window, the bird flew in and dropped a letter onto the bed, "you are quite a cute fellow" theo adored gently patting the birds head.

"though i do wonder who your owner is?"

opening the letter, he was greeted by a sight.

my sweet, theo your father and i won't be able to attend the event—there's been a slight issue, but we will be available to attend the coronations

—love A

theodore sat there in silence on his bed, scanning back over the letter, 'they weren't going to make it' the thought ran through his mind as he unconscious crushed the letter and put on a happy smile wiping away the tear that had fell.

"don't worry, everything going to be fine—i just need to relax and not g-go c-crazy" the male say, humming a tune to relax his mind.

the bird watched him in sorrow, before flying back out the window.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒, we're he catch ben's opening act.

theodore stood on the sidelines while he watched ben and the other auradon teen perform as a special treat for the parents and other relatives visiting on family day they did a musical number that lumiere performed for belle years ago, the iconic song name 'be our guest'.

"ma chère mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure, that we welcome you tonight. and now, we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents — your dinner"

"be... our... guest!"

"be our guest, put our service to the test, tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie, and we'll provide the rest"