𝒗. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐀, carlos found himself feeling self conscious, he wasn't any good at physical aspect of sports like jay

if it wasn't for ben saying he would help him, carlos was sure he was gonna be kick off the team. speaking of which carlos was looking for theo but couldn't find the latter anywhere.

walking in the hallway, carlos saw doug in the distance and ran up to the male.

"doug, you wouldn't happen to know where theo is would you?" carlos questions, approaching the blond.

doug rested his index finger on his chin pondering in thoughts "it's fourth period, theo doesn't have any subjects in that one—try the art room down the hall take a left..." he trailed off looking up towards the ceiling still in thought.

"really, thanks man" carlos spoke running down the hallway.

"but theo doesn't like to be disturbed——carlos?"

___________

upon reaching the door with a sign saying 'arts room' written on it, knocked on the door twice before pushing it open.

"theo?" carlos called out, closing the door behind him.

as he stepped further into the room, carlos' eyes scanned the space, taking in the dozens of different art supplies and materials that filled the studio. the walls were lined with sketches and paintings, creating a vibrant and creative atmosphere.

the room was filled with blank canvas, expect one which was larger than the others and the centerpiece of the rest.

the canvas was filled with dozens of birds of all different sizes and colors, all in various stages of flight. The birds were so realistic, one could almost hear their wings flapping through the air.

the attention to detail in the painting was truly amazing. each bird was painted to perfection, with their bright feathers and vibrant patterns perfectly conveying the beauty of these creatures. the feathers were painted layer by layer, each with its own unique pattern and texture, creating a stunning 3D effect.

even the tiny feathers that covered the birds' bodies were painted with careful attention to detail, making the viewer feel as though they were standing in the middle of a fluttering flock of birds.

the background of the painting was just as stunning as the birds themselves. the sky behind them was filled with fluffy clouds, creating a sense of depth and dimension. the sunlight streaming through the clouds cast a golden glow over the birds, highlighting their beauty even further.