𝒗𝓲𝓲. 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒, currently theodore was seen sat in the art room finishing up and assignment he had to turn in the day after

"one final touch" theo mumbled, swiping the brush delicately across the canvas.

carlos on the other hand stood outside the room door with a bag that was filled with one single cookie inside, evie stood beside him to help the male go through with the plan.

"come on, just give him the cookie" evie urged gently pushing carlos towards them door.

"do I really have to, why can't ben be the only one that's spelled?" carlos pleaded, his grip tightened on the plastic bag.

"cause the plan would be more secure if the two of you were up front, now stop being a wuss and go"

carlos sighs and pushed open the door, walking inside.

"um..hey theo" carlos greeted stumbling into the room.

"oh, hey carlos" theo greeted tuning back to his portrait.

carlos looked back towards evie, who smiled and encouraged him to keep going, turning back to theo, he took a deep breath.

"lame question but last night, me and the gang made a bunch of cookies, i was wondering if you wanted to try one?" carlos questions holding the bag towards theo.

theo's eyes immediately brightened "sweet, did ben tell you i have a sweet tooth?" said theo opening the bag.

carlos watched in anticipation as theo took a bite, "how do you feel?" carlos asked warily.

"have i ever told you, your freckles are cute?" theo questions dreamily, leaning towards carlos, carlos chuckles awkwardly leaning away.

"no.."

"and that your lips are plump like cherries, I wonder how they tast—"

"alright, lover boy—the games about to start" evie intervened walking into the room and pulling Carlos away from theo.

"i'll be cheering from the sidelines" theo flirted.

༻✽༺

the game had already began, the scoreboard read 2:2 with forty-seven seconds left on the clock. the cheerleaders including Audrey, clapped, chanted and danced.

jane, the mascot, in the knight's suit of armor, jumped up and down with them. an announcer stood on the field with a golden microphone, as the teams got into huddles and took up positions along the kill zones.