𝓲𝒗. 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕'𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, which was being teach by non-other than the fairy godmother herself

"if someone hands you a crying baby, do you, a, curse it?" fairy godmother questions her four students pointing towards the bored.

"b, lock it in a tower, c, give it a bottle?"

"or d, carve out it's heart?"

evie immediately raised her hand after hearing that last answer, as fairy godmother pointed to her.

"evie—"

"-what was the second one?" she asked, smiling .

"oh, okay. anyone else?" fairy godmother questioned slightly disappointed in evie's question but got no response.

"mal?"

mal's had snapped from the drawings below her, looking up at the fairy godmother before looking at the bored.

"c, give it a bottle" mal answered, twirling a strung of her purple hair.

"correct. again"

"you are on fire, girl" carlos commented turning toward mal.

"just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." mal replied with a shrug.

"oh, that's makes so much sense" evie whispered with a smile.

jane, the fairy godmother daughter then made her way through the villains squealing, running up towards her mother in her little sky blue dress and shoulder length hair.

"oh. hello, dear one." fairy godmother spoke fretting her daughter, who came up to her with a clipboard.

"hi. you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation." jane stated handing her mother the clipboard, looking back at all the v'ks with an scared expression.

the fairy godmother signed the papers before looking up to her students "everyone here remembers my daughter, jane?"

"mom!" jane whined looking towards her mother embarrassed and scared.

"it's okay. jane, this is everyone." fairy godmother announces handing the clipboard back to jane.

"hi. that's okay. don't mind me. as you were," jane said bowing and rushing out of the room. while mal smirked.

"ahem. let's continue." fairy godmother stated clearing her throat. turning back towards the board.

"you find a vial of poison. do you, a, put it in the king's wine?"

"b, paint it on a apple?"

wvie hesitantly raised her hand and laughed awkwardly and mal laughed with her.