Chapter 102 - Dream (3)

Kieran woke up slowly. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in the middle of a training room shirtless. His body dripping with sweat, while several wounds on his body regenerated quickly. Around him, training dummies were destroyed, turning into metallic liquid, slowly reforming their bodies.

'It's a dream again.'

He tried to look for clues around him when light footsteps were heard behind him. It was at this moment that the Kieran in his dream turned towards the sounds of the footsteps without him being able to emit the slightest resistance.

He was suddenly struck by the sight. A woman stood a few meters in front of him. He could tell he had never seen her in any of his previous dreams. However, compared to all the other people he saw in it each time, she didn't have any blurred features. He could see her perfectly and distinguish every detail of her face.

'So beautiful...'

Kieran couldn't help but think such things in front of her despite having no desire for the woman in front of him. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Even the idols of the Aegis Alliance, who were highlighted by the media, could not stand next to her without being ashamed.

She seemed ageless, her ethereal beauty transcending the boundaries of time. Strands of her impeccably coiffed silver hair, elegantly arranged in a bun, cascaded gracefully down her back, enhancing her royal presence. Her eyes, a mesmerizing shade of purple, seemed to hold entire worlds within them, drawing Kieran into their depths with an irresistible allure. The delicately pointed ears visible beneath her shiny hair alluded to her elven heritage.

Enveloped in an aura of grace and majesty, she wore an exquisite white dress that enveloped her figure like shimmering moonlight. A delicate crown rested on her head. With each step, she moved with an elegance that seemed to transcend the boundaries of mere mortals, her presence commanding attention and reverence.

As she approached the Kieran in his dream, he could feel the weight of her gaze on him, like the gentle caress of a summer breeze. It was as if she could see deep into his soul, untangling the complexities of his being in a single glance.

Kieran was surprised by the emotions he could feel coming from the Kieran in his dream. He didn't seem at all affected by the beauty of the woman in front of him. He didn't even show a semblance of reaction to her appearance.

"I welcome the Queen of Felranlian," said the Kieran in his dream.

The woman's beautiful purple eyes fell on a white mark resembling an ancient inscription that seemed to be carved into Kieran's chest as her lips curved into an elegant smile.

"It looks like you're showing your mark by staying like that," she says.

The Kieran in his dream smiled at her words. He could suddenly feel an immense feeling of pride and an inexplicable warmth filling his mind.

"It's my greatest pride! Why should I hide it?" Kieran replied.

"Don't you consider the fusion of your soul with the Fragment of Origin your greatest pride?"

"It's not even close to coming in second place."

"If the others in the assembly heard you, they would probably beat you to death," the Elf Queen sighed before continuing, "I knew from that day that you were strange. No one else would ever have done what you did."

"But I have to thank Your Majesty, thanks to you, I was able to silence all the elder elves back then. It was really refreshing!"

"It's just the two of us here. No one is looking at us. You have no reason to call me Your Majesty or by my title."