Chapter 114 - Lunch

"It was a great match," Andrew said as he moved closer to Kieran in the arena.

"Thanks," replied Kieran, who had his eyes fixed on Elseria, who walked away to a corner of the room to sit down.

Andrew smiled at the sight before continuing, "Would you be interested in becoming my disciple?"

Kieran finally looked at him.

"Sorry, I already have a Master," he said.

"Oh, is that true? Too bad for me. I'll still be able to teach you during our combat classes."

Kieran nodded before heading towards Elseria.

'Why does she seem upset?' Kieran thought when he was close enough to see her face.

He sat down next to her before asking, "Did I do something wrong?"

Elseria, who hadn't looked at him since he got closer, finally turned her gaze towards him. Her two golden eyes made him lose all sense of the surroundings.

"Why didn't you give up before getting injured?" she asked.

"It was a combat practice. It's normal to get hurt if I give it my all, right?" he replied.

"Precisely, it's practice. I was controlling my strength so you won't be injured. Yet, you continued to fight even when you exhausted all your crystal essence. You don't have to injure yourself to continue fighting in a combat practice."

"Is that why you're upset?"

Elseria suddenly frowned, "I'm not upset."

'She's upset... I thought there was a chance she was the girl in my dreams with the strange reactions of my body since I saw her, but it seems they're not the same person. They don't even use the same element. Is my body reacting like this just because she's beautiful?'

Kieran stopped thinking for a moment, admiring Elseria's face before snapping back to reality, 'Well, she's not just beautiful. She's out of this world. The only one I could think of who could compare to her is the Elf Queen I saw in my dream. She even has a good personality. I don't understand why the elves call her an abomination.'

"Classes are almost over. Do you want to come with me to the cafeteria?" asked Kieran, changing topics.

"I already told you that you might get in trouble if you stay near me," replied Elseria.

"And I told you it wasn't a big deal."

Elseria looked into his eyes and saw that he wouldn't give up no matter what she said. She let out a long sigh, "Ok."

Once Professor Andrew's class was over, all the students left their class to go to their respective activities. Kieran and Elseria walked together towards the cafeteria under the eyes of several students, including elves, who glanced at them with dark looks.

*ding*

Kieran received a message from his brother telling him to meet in the cafeteria. He answered him quickly before continuing on his way with Elseria.

Not long after, they arrived at the cafeteria, had their meal, and found a place to sit.

Ryan arrived shortly after. He froze for a moment when he saw Kieran and Elseria sitting next to each other before sitting across from Kieran.

"Who is it?" Elseria asked.

"This is my younger twin brother, Ryan. Ryan, this is Elseria," Kieran quickly made introductions between the two.