7

Nova Solana Carter

Me and Ramirah were sitting in my living room watching unaccompanied minors on my TV.

We had been watching Christmas movies damn near since we met and Christmas is Monday, in 2 days so at least it will be over soon. I never knew there were so many different ones but she knows them all. From the classics to Disney to Hallmark movies.

I did get her a Christmas gift though even though she told me she didn't want anything.

I got her a Zen garden, this little nurse bag and a record player with some of her favorite albums on vinyl.

I've been enjoying my time with her a lot, I hope she can stay out of her head so that we could flourish. Honestly, I never even been the chasing or lover girl type but the way she is I just can't help myself honestly.

I smiled at the thought. I bent down to her level where she was laying on my lap to kiss her and she placed her hands on my both sides of my face preventing my from getting up all the way.

"you was thinking about me or something?" She chucked, rubbing my face and I nodded.

"I was" I nodded and she smiled sitting up a bit.

"What we're you thinking about?" She continued and I started to tell her "honestly, how I've never really been the lover girl type but you bring that side of me out" I told her and she blushed kissing my cheek.

"I honestly didn't think you would be either" she agreed and I shrugged.

"what are you plans for Christmas" she asked rubbing on my ears, she low key has an ear fetish because she'll just sit and rub my ears while she's on her phone.

"Honestly, I'm prob just gonna chill here. My family is going to see my great aunt but I don't fuck with that old bitch so I'm staying my black ass here" I told her making her look at me surprisingly and bust out laughing.

"Solana that is not nice to say" she pointed out and I rolled my eyes "that bitch ain't nice either, too damn old and too damn miserable" i spat causing her to laugh more.

"oh my Goodness" she placed her hand over her mouth causing me to chuckle, she acts like somebodies grandma.

"What are you doing for Christmas pretty?" I asked her rubbing her side and she shrugged.

"Honestly, my family is so messy. They sit around on Christmas and start mess with each other. I might go.. but Nina usually comes with but I think she's hanging with her own family this year" She started.

"Well that does not sound like fun at all" i laughed and she nodded agreeably.

"We should go somewhere together" she perked up.

"Like where?" I replied a bit interested in what she'd come up with on the spot.

"What about somewhere like Colorado? OH YES PLEASE BABY LETS GO TO A CABIN!" she got excited grabbing my face jumping up and down on my lap.

"okay, okay, okay. Tomorrow is literally Christmas Eve, is there anything even available?" I asked her keeping her still and she shrugged grabbing my phone putting in my password and going to google.

When the hel-

"Girl how the hell you know my password?" i asked her with a shocked expression with a slight chuckle.

"I know everything about you" she shrugged and I laughed. Since the hell when, she might be one of them crazy ones.

"OU! Look baby there's this one cabin available tomorrow through Tuesday and it's only $450"She exclaimed shoving my phone in my face.