29

Nova Solana Carter

"Damn mama okay, I'm about to grab it give me a second" I huffed before grabbing the last item, the butter that was on our grocery list.

We moved in to our place yesterday and we got everything set up and decorated yesterday so today we took the time out to get groceries and household items.

However we had been out for about 4 hours now and I been ready to go. I can't wait to go home, put this shit up and wait for the wifi man to install that shit so I can watch TV or something.

We finally checked out and started to head home but not before Ms.Crybaby said she was hungry so we stopped to get Wendy's then continued our journey home.

Which still kinda feels crazy to say, we live together now. We actually are uhual lesbians.

We invested in one of the collapsable wagons like the white peoples be having so we don't have to take multiple trips to the car so it didn't take much to get the stuff inside our loft.

"Can you grab my phone and play some music baby?" Ramirah asked me grabbing some of the bags out of the wagon and I nodded connecting her phone to the speaker shuffling her playlist.

Our loft was pretty colorful and had plants all over it. The vibe inside matched the two of us pretty well, we had a record player with our favorite vinyls, a nice accent wall, a bar cart and the largest mirror we could find bc yk were both extremely conceited.

Our room on the other hand was kind of similar but much more toned down, it the same as far as the concept but it didn't have as many things in it  we just wanted it to be as open as possible.

Once we were done putting up the groceries and household items, we finally took some time to sit down on the couch.

"We should not have to go back to store for another month" I told her pulling her on to my lap making her roll her eyes.

"Girl, we'll have to go back in 2 weeks" She shook her head making me groan.

2 weeks? I just swiped my card for $600. For 2 weeks worth of groceries that's insane, I might as well go buy a cow and chicken.

"2 weeks is crazy, I'll just give you my card because respectfully baby,Im not coming" I looked at her.

"Yes you are" She responded mushing my head and I frowned.

"Okay, we can just use Instacart then" I suggested and she shook her head no

"Why not Instacart?"I sighed.

"They don't be picking stuff right" She said and I just stared at her.

"Cheer up butter cup, oh and im going out tonight with Nina." She told me making me mug her.

"Going out where" I questioned making me roll her eyes.

Damn it's only day 2 of living together and she already wanna have me in the bed alone. I also don't like her going out without me because I know she's a light weight, and I know she be looking good and niggas be on her real bad.

"To a hookah lounge,dad" she replied smartly.

"Ugh, I don't want you to go" I wrapped my arms around her waist.