10

Ramirah Shiloh Capri

"Nova..wake the fuck up. Im finna go whoop your bitch ass" I yelled from the bathroom, putting Vaseline on my face.

"bro what?" She mumbled groggily and I rolled my eyes lacing up my shoes.

"you heard me, bitch got me fucked up. And your ass over here sleeping peacefully." I stated and she got up out the bed.

"What the hell happened, all in the 30 minutes that I been sleep?" She mumbled and I shrugged.

"Go to her Instagram" i told her, going back to the FaceTime screen with Nina.

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded putting her hair in a bun.

"Bet ima be otw in like 5" I told her and we hung up.

"Ramirah, you is not finna go fight that girl" she told me, standing by the door.

"Nova, move bro" I huffed with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Girl, why you even calling me that? Like I did sum to you" she asked mugging me.

I really don't even have time for this. I'm supposed to picking Nina up so we can meet this bitch to fight. This is really out of character for me because I do not fight but this Aniya hoe is so disrespectful.

I literally woke up to being tagged in so many pictures and stories.

This hoe posted pictures of her and Nova hugged up talking all types of crazy shit like how my pussy taste and she know where home at.

Like girl I don't give a fuck about where home at! She approached me homeless hell. It ain't even about Nova but it's like do not be tagging me on social media over a female, tighten up bitch. But that's okay because ima beat her ass as soon as Nova move her broccolini head ass out the way.

"Nova. You finna piss me off...You protecting your hoe or something?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Ramirah, grow up. You finna go do some dumb ass shit to a bitch I'm not even fucking wit' no more" she said boredly.

"I am grown, that's why I'm finna go beat her up. Shit ain't about you but the bitch talkin out the side of her neck, and I'm not with in." I told her and she sighed.

"If you wanna fight so bad. Wait for me." She told me and I rolled my eyes sitting on the bed while she began getting dressed.

Her phone was on the bed and I seen the name Aniya run across her phone so I answered with my face in the camera.

"Surprise, surprise. I was just about to be on my way to beat your ass" I smiled in the camera.

"Bitch you ain't beating shit up. Come on though I wanna see you try. After you fail, I'll be laying up with Nova" she spat making me laugh.

Nova came out the bathroom and mugged my while grabbing her phone.

"Aniya, you're delusional bro. Delete all that shìt of me from your page, hell your memory too. Somebody need to check you in a hospital or something cause that shit ain't cute. I'm coo with who I got now and you ain't my damn home stop telling folks that. Ian gone tell you that shit again. Ain't nobody fighting cause your raggedy ass ain't got shit to lose bye!" She told her

"Yea yea yea, i heard all this before then you come running back in my arms" Aniya yawned.

"Well not this time hoe & the next time you speak on me or my woman ima punch you in your mouth" I told her and hung up grabbing my stuff.

"Where is you going, you just said you wasn't gone fight" Nova called after me following me out the door.

"I'm finna go home, I need a break this shit too much" I told her, walking to my car.